Chapter 2: Cute Girls

Chapter2

        Another morning at exactly six, he woke up launches himself from his bed getting ready for work, he wraps the towel into his body after taking his plain white t-shirt without his shorts being taken off and off to the shower room turning on a warm bath and just rapidly rubs soap into his body because he is in a hurry. After bathing, he puts a kettle on the stove, activates fire to boil some water enough for his coffee and Instant Ramen noodle soup. A breakfast enough to fulfill his stomach and start the day, well he feels so naive in his new home and work because he is new but he will not complete his day without saying good morning to the faithful neighbors even for the beautiful blue haired girl aligned to his apartment window. And now he seeks first and there he saw her doing laundry with a haggard face and messy hair, looking to the girl's window while brushing his sky blue hair, he is waiting for the moment that she will look at him and now suddenly she caught Philip's eye laying a glance at her and there he waved and smile while the lady just smiled carrying a basket full of newly washed clothes. And there he was, ready to be off to work after having a good view of his morning but now a flash of a reflected light glanced to his face making Philip become annoyed but he will not mind that because he will be late at work, but he starts to look down to the bottom of the window hearing a chuckle of a young girl but ignores it after that.And he is now leaving the house, checking all the electrical appliances if they are off to save electricity, and locking his apartment door and closing windows rapidly, rushing down the stairs, he met Rosalina with two girls with her halfway down the hallway and greets them Good morning and good bye. They notice Philip a gigantic blue-haired guy that looks innocent but somehow looks like a pervert,they also greet Philip a warm goodbye except for the shy short girl that hides at Rosalina's back knowing to be Ginger, and the other girl that has pink hair and pigtails that look exactly like CindyLauper to him blushing and laughing after Philip leaves passing through them, and that girl is Rowena. The stairway is narrow and too dark that only natural light from the window can light it up, Ginger, watch an Argentinian lady that only notices him when the time he was already going down and leaving. Rowena, also an Argentinian lady notices Philip but blushes through her rosy pinkish cheeks and she is the only white girl in three of them, "Hurry girls! we need to catch up Sophia."

Rosalina raised her voice to the two girls that stood by only for a few seconds after Philip passed by, "okayokay, i wonder where she is."
Rowena agreed with an absent-minded manner.
"She is in her unit of-of course you dumbass!"
Rosalina teased back, they now proceed to Sophia's unit knocking her door while chanting her name,
"She is still asleep" Rowena added,
"No!" Rosalina rams to her unit door wanted to see Sophia very excitedly, ramming continuously the door suddenly opened and together they fell down right to her unit because of too much pressure leading to the door.Rosalina and the girls fall to the floor leaving Rowena and Ginger sitting at Rosalina's back while she is lying down very clumsy, clumsynessRowena just laughed out loud because of Rclumsiness, but Ginger remains motionless and speechless but just only a smile appeared on her face.

"Ugghh! You girls are heavy!!!! Help me out, you morons!"

Rowena and Ginger stand while reaching Rosalina's hand to stand up. "Ha ha ha! C'mon does it mean I'm fat? And Ginger is also fat?"
Rosalina stands holding her back in pain,

"No! Of course you and Ginger are both sitting on my back, the two of you combine mass that's why you two are heavy!"

"Okay science girl, where is Sophia?"

They now look for Sophia in her kitchen and bedroom but no sign of her was detected "Ohh Sophiaaa! Come out and plaaaayy"the girls continue to chant her name playfully like they did during their preparatory years, such joy with these young girls playing like a child even in their twenties, and still wears vintage summer clothes. Rowena wears sleeveless blouse and skirt, Ginger wears high waist and a skirt and Rosalina wears a Latin American blouse and long skirt. 'Clang!' a smashing sound of a pan that hit Rowena's face coming from the corner and it was Sophia playing a prank on them that she strikes the pan into Rowena's face that struck her nose and forehead after hiding in the corner while they sneak up in her unit.