Chapter 9: The Girl Of His Dreams

"Y... yes, I technically I just l-like you as a friend, you are like a brother to me even we just talk Very light, but you're fun to be with and a cool guy," Rowena Explains as she apologizes.

"Sort of, I accept the bond." Philip dismayed.

"I am really dedicated to Erwin, I am sorry, he just proposed to me last time. I am just sweet but it doesn't mean, it Means something." Rowena heartfully explains.

"Just bring me to that Public Library farewell." Rowena Bids farewell.

Well the Fate of the Potato lover, Philip might not be fortunate this year, or forever. Ginger and Rowena friend zoned him leaving little bonds but big memories behind. She just wants a hangout maybe for a taco, but she changed her mind she just wanted to read now and be in solitude.

Full of guilt, Rowena's tears fall with the rain from her round cheeks. Philip's point is that he didn't just finish Rowena's concept first, his heart is jutting with excitement that's why he pumped out for the words his going to say, He just told Rowena his feelings on the wrong timing and track. 

"Take care." Philip smiled wearing his coat seeing Rowena cry under the rain WITH JOY!

He left her there where she wanted to be as he ran across the rain with his Umbrella with a joy in his heart, He is happy for Erwin and her. He is on his way home he hurried and bumped into a girl wearing a fitted pale long-sleeves and a white skirt all wet and cold, she apologizes for a second and Wait! He might recognize her voice! The girl looked into him removing her umbrella from her sight and IT'S SOPHIA! 

"Wh-What are you doing here?" They both ask the same question.

"You have an Umbrella, why are you wet?" Philip doubted.

"I was in a hurry!" Sophia immediately yelled.

"Okay take care! By the way, when did your hair grow long? And you're height! You're tall!" Philip was surprised, it was months since he hadn't heard of her since then.

"Uggghhh! Okay, I'm on my way, just could you please bring me to a local bar?" Sophia ordered.

"What? Y-you drink already?" Philip asked frankly.

"Wh-what? Uhmm yes, I'm going all by myself!" Sophia replied in a stuttering voice.

"I can Drink with you." Philip once again used his charm! And Sophia awkwardly agrees.
They talk until having an awkward conversation, about the memories and life.

As they reached the bar, Philip suddenly holds the hand of Sophia guiding her to the bar Entrance.

They sat on a table for two near the billiards pool is located, I just ordered a cocktail juice while she ordered a vodka, we talk a lot though she suffered a lot of heartbreaks than me, for me is not a big deal, I must stay positive especially for Sophia I think it's my chance to have one again.

I am not that desperate it's not like that, it's just majority of the FANGIRLS I admire look captivating and had a chemistry for me.

"Hey, so Look, I-- I don't know what to say, I never had a boyfriend before but, I admire a lot of boys besides Tom Cruise, you know. But they keep on breaking my heart, I know it's the past but, I feel so alone despite all my girls are there for me, but being in love is different."
Sophia said in a somber tune, looking at Philips eyes covered by his eyeglasses.
Sophia's tears start drifting.

"What? Don't say that also those Hollywood Actors you admire also breaks your heart?" Philip jokes around.

"Dammit! I'm serious, do I look stupid or Ugly?" Sophia's anxiety starts triggering as she asked for another drink, she feels wasted.

"That's enough! You drink too much! Let me take you home." Philip removed his coat and covered Sophia's body, carried her with her arms on his shoulder.
She is too heavy, she is very unconscious, so we decided to rest for awhile.

"Let me just pay and just take me home" Sophia added. She is fine but a little tipsy. She can walk but her walk is crooked.
Philip holds her hand and leads her out of the bar.

"Philip Thank you, I feel rejuvenated! Lead the way ha ha ha, just take me home, with you" What? Did she just say, with you? Oh no. They just need to look for a motel nearby so She can take some rest.

They finally dropped by an inn nearby, they look for a comfortable place and let her lie down. She finally liked the bed and lies down dropping her body like a child playing in a comfortable bouncy bed. As she dropped, she dragged his hand making him drop in the bed lying down with her.

"Oh my.... Sophia, are you serious? Just take a rest, I'll just going to lie down on the floor." Philip decided to lie on a bed pullout.

"Haaaayyys, Philip, the day was great, isn't it? My dream came true." Sophia told him as she is lying down facing the ceiling.
"Let's just lie together, just for tonight, no sex but only hugs to keep me warm" Sophia continues speaking without malice.
"Okay then take a warm bath and get dressed," Philip told Sophia, as she will enter the bathroom. Just a warm bath will refresh her.

A few moments later:

Sophia is dressed now, ready to sleep, she saw Philip lying in the Master's bed sleeping like a tired King and Sophia just removed his glasses and hugged him as she lies down.

"My dream came true, sleeping with the one you loved before," Sophia whispered as she closes her eyes.