Introduction

Potato Boys and Fan girls

by Nicolas Deduyo

Suggested Soundtrack:

It will Rain - Bruno Mars

Introduction

Seeking for lost memories, Philip James Roswall is known for being talented, selfless, love to be alone in front of strangers, and being a funny guy that no one ever knew that he has a hidden humor inside of him.Having a reunion with his friends makes everything so special even you're already miles apart and reaching their milestone all by their selves, capturing one's heart and making them happy like no one ever did, they both fear of losing someone important to them that once made them special and it's their last chance to know the person that will never leave them behind even it's not permanent. In life there is nothing permanent but it depends on the person, it's like this, internet you make him/her special and they make you special too, you treat them bad and they will do the same thing it's the golden rule that will bind the person together.

And some say, even if they are miles apart or not even keeping in touch it doesn't mean that they will forget you, it is now modern that we already lived in the internet is now existing, you will just mail them, send a message or talk to them and greet them on the social network. See? It makes them special too, and another stop keeping too attached to a person because you're not a glue or something sticky, know them and forget them is the only two choices when you meet them, and also, love starts with one hello it makes everything rejuvenating. It comes and it goes, it stays or it goes.

Even these days we really need connections or partners to help each other to fight poverty, or if not, you are screwed and the system will already eat you that's why it's hard being alone and feeling alone and being depressed and anxious it will lead to suicidal thoughts.Let's also talk about falling in love, if you fall you will sometimes end up being caught or being hurt, of course, if you literally fall it will cause an accident, may break your bones and other vital organs, but seriously it will break your heart.

Join Philip James, Connor, Ryan, Erwin, Peter, Michael, Cyrus, Daniel, Jerome, Jude, Aaron and Charles recover their lost memories and reunite their long lost companionship.

And of course don't get confused about Philip and James or Philip James because they are just only one character.