Chapter 3: Sophia the Fangirl

Chapter3

Going straight home, Philip walks towards the bus terminal just in the downtown of Lower Manhattan, together with his shoulder bag hang on his shoulders with anime merchandise pins pinned to its strap, and now he boards the bus going to Little Odessa but it will just pass through Notting Hill on where Philip will stop by to his home. Later in the Bus, Philip reaches his wallet from his shoulder bag.

"Man!Should you not put your wallet into your bag? Or you'll get trouble."Philip tilts his head up and finally guess who he noticed, it's Lance! One of his high school classmates. Lance: is a little bit of bisexual that is both attracted to men and women and considered that Philip is Lance's first boy crush but he is handsome and taller than Philip and he is also the school's campus crush and it's too cringy!

"Ohhhh, did you just heard the news?" Lance continued the conversation.

"What news?"

"Aaron is engaged!"

"What? With Whom?"

"Remember Satella? Satella Ringo?"

"Ohhh right I remember, but I'm proud of that lucky bastard, he is the first one in the Potato Boys that had a girlfriend already!" The conversation is going hotter while the bus is driving fast in the streets of New York, and did I mention Potato boys? That's the group of twelve boys that Those are Philip's best friends during high school, it is called Potato boys because of they both like potatoes like potato fries, hash brown, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes and also potato wedges and sweet potatoes. And average teenagers before, because 'Potato' is the slang word for average kids, not more like losers but just average and infamous high school boys, Philip James is the leader of the group because he is the eldest it is not very obvious because James has a younger appearance compare to them and also childish but the most childish in the group is Ryan but has amateur appearance, but anyway all of them are childish. James is enjoying their conversation with Lance with his high pitched voice and James just ended up dumbfounded by the historical conversation Lance suddenly slipped his hand into James' hand very slowly that it looks like couples that hold hand, and then clenched his hand into his sweaty palm, James blushed in a terrified manner that he really finds it awkward to see Lance's hand to his hand and Lance smiled at him turning his face pink because of blushing but James dragged his hand suddenly away from Lance's hand and Lance now slips into his floral designed suit to grab a piece of paper hidden underneath his suit and gave it to James and it's his calling card of Lance's successful business.

"Don't hesitate to call me when you're in need." Lance, in a gentle high pitch voice, spoke to James,

"They already miss you." Lance Continued that he is talking about the potato boys that miss their leader.

"Ciao!I'll get going now." The Bus stopped and Lance went down the bus now heading his way home and suddenly the bus' radio played the song'Lying is the most fun without taking her clothes off' by the band Panic! at the Disco which he finds out that it is very awkward, just imagine it after Lance hold his hand in an awkward moment and people keep staring at them and the message of the song is about sex and James just whited out and just smile that nothing happens.

Thebus keeps on running faster until he just reached James' stop on his way home, James stepped into the bus' stair when the bus door opened and walks slowly blushing and sweating while the people keep on staring at him after the awkward happening in the bus with Lance.

"Okayyyokayyy nothing happened right?" James keeps on whispering to himself to repair his confidence. And finally he arrives at his apartment, going up to his unit, he heard some noise into his unit and then he immediately twists the key into the keyhole to open his apartment door in a hurry to investigate the noise. The noise is like the clothes are falling from his wardrobe heard falling towards his woody floor, he finally entered his unit and he sees no proof of making that noise being paranoid that he thought that he is being robbed, he checked every corner of his unit but there's no clue, he checked his room the clothes, the wardrobe, and the cabinets are perfectly arranged without a trace that he knew he left his room very messy and he thinks that the thief cleaned his room after he left but there's no footsteps or sign of the so called thief.