Chapter 4: Flashback 10 years ago - Part one

Chapter4:

FLASHBACK 10 Years Ago - Part one

      St.Petersburg Academy is where all the pride and joy started and it is the School of Philip James, Connor, Ryan, Erwin, Peter, Michael, Cyrus, Daniel, Jerome, Jude, Aaron, Charles and also the fan girls and including Lance, Veronica, nd Linda, it is their senior year while the girls are in their Junior Year. So in case you're wondering let's describe the Boys first.

      Philip James, is an avid fan of History and avid fan of Historical Dictators like Joseph Stalin, Julius Caesar, and Napoleon Bonaparte, Also an avid fan of Bands like Metallica, he grew up in New Jersey together with his cousin Michael, Philip is stubborn, mischievous, talkative, serious at times, and has an awkward laugh, he always tells jokes out of time.

      Connor is energetic and funny and brings out jokes funnier than them, Connor is a bit tall but he always thinks that he is small, he is also a bit eccentric and has a crush on their teacher, Maria. He is more mischievous and talkative than the other Potato boys but fun to be with. Has a crush on Anastasya.

      Ryan is more in literary stuff like writing a light novel, reading, and Making every cartoon or anime a backstory, he is kind and has several crushes on the fan girls, he knew all the fan girls and he is Matured among the boys, he loves to play the drum, and did I forget to mention that he is the tallest among them?

      Erwin is the quietest and reliable, but also short-tempered and often gives advice to the boys especially to Philip James and Jerome. He always insists that he is unpopular, he is very humble and cheerful.

       Peter is very skillful in basketball although he is an avid fan of all the NBA stars most especially Kobe Bryant, he is a busy person compared to them, and he is always missing whenever the boys have some trips to go. Has also a crush on Anastasia.

       Michael is Philip's cousin and also loves to write and draw and make a manga about his dedication for his love and also bakes and cooks.

       Cyrus loves to sing that he even auditioned for the school choir and joins the annual singing contest and also compose songs which are inspired by his favorite band, The My Chemical Romance.

       Daniel is artistic and also crafts and makes theatrical props and also the biggest joker in the group.

       Jerome is the lover boy and had a crush on all the members of the fan girls and always ended up being friend-zoned and gets very emotional but a lovable member and dependable friend.

       Jude is the group's psychologist, you know the one who gives advice very deep more than Erwin does, but any of them gives advice, but he is more in information, also dependable and fun to talk to gets lovestruck by Rochel.

       Aaron loves to collect cartoon and anime figures and is more in his feminine side compare to the other boys. But very sweet and caring and always thoughtful.

      Charles is the most talented in the group and has a crush on Sophia, he is a gentleman and the devoted chef in the group more than Michael but they like Charles' Cooking more and a fan of classical music, getting used in making jokes and also writing novels.

      Well, it is not for being more better in the group, or who's the greatest and for being competitive, these humble beginnings of these ordinary boys are measuring friendship not on how good they are more than each other. They love each other more like brothers. And this is their story way back ten years ago.