Final Chapter: The Proposal

It is now 9 pm evening, they already ate the snacks, they laughed, they had already formed randomly conversations about Politics, Obnoxious life, History, anime, and Cartoons. They finished 4 movies and now they'll end up watching a Romantic Film.

Sophia's thoughts:

"Okay, okay! Listen, I like Philip, sort of, somehow, I just can't explain, ever since 10 years ago during our high school years my eyes focus only on him, he was just a dirty perverted guy before, good thing I'm a flat-chested girl so he can't stare at me ha ha ha, I'm just kidding, but we Fan girls just unexpectedly met him in some weird circumstances in this apartment it is a small world I know but we have something in common, he is different now he just can't look at me before because she is still into Ginger, my best friend because I think she has bigger breasts than mine? Ha ha ha just joking, but no shit, we are now enjoying the current movie we're watching right now The Notebook, I think he is sleepy he might as well got bored already, I already knew that he likes me and I really like him that much. Sooooo no comment"

Philip's thoughts:

"I am getting bored right now, I'm going to kiss Sophia when she suddenly falls asleep, I'm going to hold her hand  soon, she is enjoying the film, she thinks that  I am the guy in the movie, after all, the failed attempts from Ginger to Frederica and Rowena is replaced by an unwanted love, I fell in love with her right now and my head is literally falling to her shoulders I'm falling asleep and---"

"Hey wake up! I know you have work tomorrow but we must enjoy this night together while we're not that busy yet."

"Ha ha ha! Yes, I will! I'm just getting bored right now."

"Noooo the movie is great, look at the girl, She's very pretty."

Sophia's head leaned into his shoulders and with no other words he kissed her forehead, she was suddenly surprised holding her forehead rubbing it and tilts backward, she is stuttering and ran out of words to say. After that hey went silent.

The movie ends and Sophia cried tears of joy while He's just laughing at her and suddenly Philip spoked after patting Sophia's head.

"Sophia!"

"hmmm yes?"

"I wanna marry you soon."

"Wh---What? Oh my, my drowsiness is gone! Why.... it is too soon! I'm going to say this but, I love you too, let's settle the wedding soon, careers first."

"I know I know, weddings are too expensive nowadays, let's have a Star Wars themed wedding."

"Why sure yes, Ahmmm with lightsaber candles." Sophia says joyfully in love as she leans into Philip's shoulder and holds his hand leaning at the edge of the  sofa.

Without noticing, Sophia falls asleep.

"Goodnight Sophia, I love you!"

Sophia brings a smile while she's asleep.