Chapter 7

Present day....

      Philip woke up again in his sturdy apartment he remembers everything past 10 years ago before social media and emailing existed to contact Ginger, he misses that girl so much that he remembers her smile and her sparkling brown eyes. Then he logged in his Facebook to search her name, but no results, Philip spaces out, an angle apart, she saw the blue-haired girl. And shouts Good Morning at her. And the girl shouts back saying 'Hey!'

       "Hey, I remember you! You have a crush on Ginger right?" The blue-haired girl reminds Philip.

      "Yes i am, you're Rochelle right?"

       "Yes, and how did you know?"

      "Sophia tells me all about you."

       "That little brat, oh well."

They are now having a hard time yelling at each other. That's why Philip now tossed the tin can telephone to Rochelle's window. And. They hear each other clearly, they spoke about what happened to Ginger and her Life status which her boyfriend is now Jude, one of Philip's friend. "okay now, hear me loud and clear?" Philip clarifies, "Yes dear very loud and clear, the truth is I  already broke up with Jude. And do you know that Frederica is just living next door?" "Whaaaat? Really?" "Yes and she's seeing you every day, she can't just call you because she's too shy, she thought that you will never remember her, but she is now as gorgeous than me." "OMG I better call her now." "Wait no not yet she maybe at work."

Their conversations are too long and now getting hasty, now Philip must talk to Frederica about their schoolmates' updates. In that time social media doesn't still exist even internet that's why Philip got no clues after Ginger left or after his college years.

 "See you, I gotta go, I need to illustrate some floor plans now, Oh I will be the first one to say this that, I'm not that beautiful before and today, hahaha don't expect something to me, Frederica, Rowena are the real deals." Rochelle chuckled, "Well how are the girls right now?" Philip asked,

"Why don't you add them on Facebook? It's now 2010, here add me first to add them, bye see ya." Rochelle immediately drops the tin can telephone and now Philip waved back and turned into his laptop to add them, yes he did stalked Rochelle's profile and he saw the girls with her, even Ginger, they're not that party lover but instead they just play console games and LAN games, the actual picture he saw that the girls are having a LAN party, playing counterstrike just the 8 of them.
Lindalee, Rosalina, Thalya, Ginger, Frederica, Rowena, Sophia, and Rochelle they look happy except for Ginger and Sophia. It seems like this post is just a year ago.

The Next day Philip woke up in a knock, a rapid knocking on his door, and immediately opens it.
"Hi, I remember you, you must be Philip right?" A loud female voice greeted Philip this morning, "Yes, and you're Rowena! So.. good morning, what brings you here?"

"Well, I'm just passing by here, I just want you to know that Ginger lives here! Well I guess you don't know because you can't recognize her now, She grows more beautiful than before"

"Really? I... I must see her!"

"Later, She's at work."

A burst of Philip's happiness glows in his morning, he is now excited to meet the girl of his dreams, the long lost girl that he waited. But the fun part is, he has now a crush on Rowena, Rochelle, Rosalina, and Sophia. He can't wait to visit her, Rowena even tells Ginger's unit number and before that, of course, he must head to work first and start the day seeing the great view of Notting Hill glitters by the morning sky.

"Ohhhhh shit! Literal Shit man!" Philip just ridiculously stepped on a dog's poop and I think that it ruined his day but...

"Hahaha! Nailed it!" Someone laughed from the window of the building just next to their apartment, and it really seemed to be a female voice and Philip look at the stepped poop that isn't really a poop, but a melted sticky chocolate knowing that the one that laughed throw a hilarious prank on someone passing by, and he is the first victim, but he just ignored it and calm himself down.

In the window, a purple-shaded hair girl peeked smiling. Now in his office, he feels the positive vibes now and being thankful that he found himself a stable job even he didn't finish his college education.

Later, he is already heading home while walking faster and suddenly he caught the childish girl planting some melted Toblerone chocolate in the sidewalk.

"Gotcha! Now I knew you are the........ Thalya?!" Philip recognized the girl.

"What??? Ohhh it's not me, I'm sorry ... h.. How do you know my name?" Thalya is surprised when the time she is recognized.

"Well, you are one of those fan girls right?"

"Hmmm yes, I am, and you are?"

"Philip James! Just call me Philip." Philip calmly smiled.

"Ohhh right! You're Ginger's stalker! Ahahahah well sorry, but she lives..."

"Yes, She lives just here right? Hahaha"

"No, She just left a while ago." Thalya updated.

"What? But..."

"You haven't seen her yet since you moved in, do you? Well ask Frederica about her, she is also living here near me, she is too very close to Ginger."

"Okay! I will and Nice to meet you and stop playing pranks, you're too old for that!" Philip hurries at his apartment while shouting at Thalya.

"Oh Come on! I'm just waiting for my new victim!"

"Hmmp! Then Clean my Shoes!"

"What???? Excuse me, mister! Who are you to let me clean your shoes."

"You've done this Monstrosity! Bye! I will be heading now!"

Thalya laughed while Philip proceeds in his apartment, he rushed into changing his clothes, wiping the stained Chuck Taylor shoes, and rest into his couch. And waits for the next morning, he must wake up early to see Frederica in her window too early, because he finds out that Frederica wakes up early.

The Next Morning,

    He jumps out of his bed, and peep in his window facing Rochelle's apartment, and finds if  Frederica is there, and someone opened her window, and yes it's her! Philip just remain a low profile while observing her in a corporate attire, wearing a black cardigan flipping her ash-brown hair and observing her bright brown eyes, Philip can't wait to talk to her and throw the tin can telephone to begin the conversation.