The Beginning

Another sunny day on campus, almost time for the weekend and I still have no idea what I want to do. "Hope! Wake up we're going to be late for class!" That was my best friend Olivia. Olivia was a tall blonde with hazel eyes and full lips. The blonde babe everyone would drool over. She had the boobs, the butt the smile and the model figure. She had everything basically. Was I jealous of her? I have my moments. Me on the other hand I was light skin with honey brown eyes that came with long lashes and curly medium length hair with nice full lips, freckles and long legs.  I get attention from boys... men. I liked the attention but not as much of it like Olivia. She was pretty much known as the fast ass. "Hope!" Olivia threw her pillow at me from across the room "I'm up! I'm up! I'll meet you there!" I jumped out of bed and ran pass Olivia into the bathroom. "You better! I'll see you there" I heard the door close behind her. I turned on the shower and stepped into the warm water.

                ----------------------------------------

    In class I sat next to Olivia. "You're late" She whispered "Yea three minutes" I whispered back. "Three minutes is a lot in college" I rolled my eyes at her "Whatever I'm here aren't I?" I laughed "Yea, yea, yea" She laughed while waving me off. It was hard to concentrate in class, it was as if my brain was switched off. I was already ready to leave, it felt like my professor was just mumbling the whole time... I guess because I just wasn't there mentally. I looked over at Olivia who was focus and looked like she was really into her work. Even though she was a fast ass she didn't play around when it came to her education. I tapped her shoulder and she flashed a smile my way "wanna meet up after this?" I raised an eyebrow "Sure, lets go to grab some coffee. I could really use the caffeine" she said while rubbing her eyes.
       After class we went in the coffee shop to chill, the coffee shop was one of our favorite places to hang "So what do you have planned for this weekend?" Olivia asked slurping her latte. "I don't even know, I guess just relax in the dorm" I sighed "What! Boring, How about we go to that cabin party?" "Yea and do what? Get murdered by some masked serial killer" I joked. "Oh come on Hope, there'll be some sexy boys there" Olivia smiled "And maybe you can hook up with that cute boy Kevin" She nudged my arm playfully. Kevin was a sophomore in college he was twenty years old and pretty cute, I would date him but I wanted an older man, even though Kevin gave me butterflies. "I already know who I want to hook up with" I smiled looking past Oliva at Mr. Johnson our professor. Olivia looked behind her to see what I was looking at. "Hope! You can't hook up with our professor! He's like forty and you're". "Twenty one" I cut her off "Exactly" she crossed her arms. Before I could get another word out she cut me off "And it'll be illegal, Even if you're a legal age!" she poked me in my chest. "Whatever" I bit my lip looking across at Mr. Johnson "Hey Mr. Johnson!" I waved. Olivia gave me a surprised look and punched my boob. "Ouch!" I grabbed myself. "Hello ladies" Mr. Johnson approached us with a smile that I could never get tired of. "How are you girls?" "Good we were just leaving" Olivia said quickly trying to drag me out of my seat. "No we weren't" I smiled. "We're doing well Mr. Johnson how are you?" I bit my straw "I'm doing pretty well myself about to grade some test's" "Oh okay, I hope you give me a passing grade" I giggled. "If that's what you deserve" Mr. Johnson smiled and sipped his coffee "I was wondering are you married?" The words just slipped out it was like I had no control over my mouth, Olivia grabbed my arm again forcing me to stand out of my chair once more. "That's a little personal but I'm actually engaged" Mr. Johnson laughed. His laugh was so deep and heavy it made my heart melt. But hearing that he was engaged sent a little anger through me "Well we got to get going Mr. Johnson we'll talk soon ok? Ok great see ya!" Olivia finally dragged me out the restaurant "What the hell was that!" she shouted. "What? All I did was asked a simple innocent question" I smirked "You have issues, Mr. Johnson is off limits and you need to respect that, you're going to come with me to this party this weekend and you're going to hook up with young hotter dudes your age! Hint, hint Kevin" Olivia didn't understand how I felt about Mr. Johnson I didn't expect her to either, He was tall dark and handsome as they would say. I didn't want some young immature boy who would just run off to the next chick and cheat on me, all these young boys want is one thing and that's sex. I was going to get with Mr. Johnson and no one was going to stop me.