The Other Women

The weekend approached and it approached fast. "Okay how do I look?" Olivia ran in front of me and twirled around in a tight black dress with red bottoms, her makeup was done and her hair was in big curls as if she was going on the runway. "You look great" I smiled. "Thanks, so what are you going to wear?" I stood up and sarcastically modeled my pajamas. "You can't be serious" Olivia looked at me in disgust. I plopped back down on the couch. "Come on Hope! You're going to have a great time! Go put something attractive on" Olivia placed her hands on her hips like my mother use to do "I don't really feel like going anymore" I really didn't. I wanted to stay in the dorm and watch movies while eating popcorn. "Please Hope, we haven't did anything exciting in forever" Olivia plopped down on the couch next to me "Please I really want to go and I can't go without my best friend" Olivia made the sad puppy dog look and got on her knees and started to beg. "Okay, Okay get up!" I laughed "Yay! hurry up I'll meet you downstairs, Dave is going to drive us." Olivia kissed my cheek and ran out the door. Dave was Olivia's biggest crush. I knew she wanted to screw him. When I got undressed I walked over to the mirror looking at my naked body. I touched my smooth skin gently thinking about Mr. Johnson, would he like me? I continued to stare at my bare body until someone knocked at my door. I quickly threw on my robe and ran to the door "Who is it?" I yelled. "It's Kevin" What a coincidence that it would be Kevin after Olivia continuously kept bringing him up in our conversations. "Hey Kevin" I peeked through the cracked door. "Are you going to the party?" He asked with a smile. His breath smelled like mints and his cologne smelled so good I wanted to hug him and never let go. "Yea, I'm getting ready now" I sighed. "Oh sorry I caught you at a bad time? I just wanted to ask you if I could take you" I was shocked Kevin asked to take me. Was he asking me on a date? No of course not I'm not his type "Sure" I said "Great I'll wait for you downstairs" Kevin backed away with a smile we haven't broken eye contact until the door was finally closed. I ran to my room and threw on the sexiest lingerie I could find. I threw on my sexiest dress that was skin tight and made my ass look so good guys wouldn't be able to resist to grab it, but it wasn't for them or Kevin. It was for Mr. Johnson. I did my hair and makeup and stepped out the door feeling good. I went into the school building first before meeting with Kevin to see if Mr. Johnson was in his room, and he was.

"Hey Mr. Johnson" I said in a flirty tone my heart was beating so fast I felt like it was going to burst. "Hey Hope you look nice" He looked at me with a smile, but the smile wasn't welcoming. He didn't want me like I wanted him. "Are you going to the cabin party?" I asked "I thought about stopping by you kids crazy get together" He laughed. I laughed too 'kids' that word made me cringe. "Oh. Well we aren't kids we're young adults" I said defending myself. He needed to know I was a women and not a child. "You're absolutely right my apologize." he smirked "Did you need something?" "No I just wanted to say hi" I lied I wanted to do much more "Oh ok well, get to your party I'll probably see you there" He stood up and walked passed me out the door. As if I wasn't even standing there. I left the room. Hurt that he showed no interest. I took a deep breath leaving the room but before I could turn the hallway corner towards the stairs I saw him talking to Ms. Liz. They were both smiling and laughing. I quickly hid behind the wall and peeked. "I can't wait either hon" Ms. Liz said with a grin. "I love you so much, you're going to be the perfect wife and mother" He rubbed her belly and kissed her lips sweetly. That made my blood boil, he was engaged to Ms. Liz and having a baby! "I have to get some work done darling I'll meet you back at your house later" Ms. Liz smiled. As she walked away Mr. Johnson grabbed her and pulled her in for a deeper kiss. Jealousy took over while tears filled my eyes and I felt as if a rock was stuck in my throat. I quickly ran the other direction down the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------