Easy

KEVIN

    I was worried for Olivia, she hasn't texted me back from my last message all day, and now it was late at night. I tried calling her but no answer. I hope she didn't meet up with Hope, the girl was crazy! I don't know what gotten into her. Maybe it was from when she was raped by Tony. Good thing he was in jail because if he wasn't she probably kill him. Thinking about her killing someone made me worry more for Olivia. "Please be ok" I said out loud. I started to paste back and forth in my dorm room. I looked out my window and saw Hope walking to her dorm late at night. I heard she wasn't suppose too be going back to class this whole week. But I wonder where she was coming from. She must have been with Olivia but I really hope she wasn't. I thought I was starting to get feelings for this girl but instead I'm terrified by her. I don't know why she's acting the way she is now. I continued to watch her as she walked. She looked up and saw me watching. I quickly moved away from the window. I knew she saw me. I tried to peek and she was still looking, she turned away and continued to walk to her dorm. I feel like she did something, something to Olivia and I know it was bad.

    HOPE

    I entered my empty dorm room and got undressed and showered. I had blood all on my clothes and face. When I looked in the mirror my face had a few scratches on it. "I can't look like this, what if Mr. Johnson see and then find me unattractive. He shouldn't right? I mean if he really loves me. And I know he does" I smiled in the mirror and went back to my room to go to bed. The very next day I got a text from an anonymous number saying "You better not have hurt her" I smirked at the text knowing who they were referring to was Olivia I replied back telling them I had no idea what they were talking about. The next text came in right away telling me to watch myself or I'll end up getting very hurt. I rolled my eyes knowing they were just talk I responded "I'm not worried about whoever you are, you are irrelevant" I put my phone in my pocket. It probably was her mom or whoever she told she was going out with me, maybe it was Kevin. The thought made me smile that Kevin was actually trying to defend her. I quickly got dressed and ran to the coffee spot knowing that's where Kevin goes before class. When I reached the coffee shop I saw Kevin inside paying for his stuff. I waited for him patiently outside. When he came out I approached him making him jump. "What do you want?" He asked. "I saw you looking at me last night"

"You must got the wrong person"

"Nope, I'm pretty sure it was you"

"Whatever" He tried to walk past me but I pushed him up against the wall. "Stay"

"I need to get to class"

"Not for about an hour"

"I like to be early"

"Oh don't be scared"

"Why would I be scared?"

"Because I punched you in the face, I'm sorry about doing that I had a lot going on my mind that day. Please forgive me. You know I'm not like that" I said in my most innocent voice. I could tell Kevin was beginning to warm up to my lies "I guess" he said

"Actually, even though I found out Olivia had paid you to take me to the dance. I really do like you"

"You do?"

"I do" I smiled

"And I want us to start over" I leaned in and kissed him tenderly. His face was warm when I pulled away he was red like a tomato. Pathetic I thought "I started to get feelings for you to Hope, I didn't even want the money anymore" I didn't know whether to believe him or not. "Oh" I said "Yea, but we can definitely start over. I should have known you weren't in the mood especially after what had happened to you. I'm sorry for yesterday when I wouldn't leave you alone when you told me to. I just really wanted to let you know how I felt and how sorry I was" Everyone was sorry. Of course they were because they feared me now. "Its fine" I lied. Kevin smiled. Man this boy was so easy to win over. "I'll see you tonight?" I winked "Sure, I'm going to have the dorm to myself if you want to come over and hang" he smirked "Sure" I blew a kiss and walked away. The further I got away from Kevin I saw David. That's right Olivia's boy toy "Hey David" I called out "Oh what's up Hope? How are you?"

"All is good, how you been?"

"Pretty good just trying to get through my exams and stuff"

"Oh ok"

"Yea...Hey uh, have you spoken to Olivia?"

That's right David probably don't know what had happened between us. He has no clue what his so called girlfriend did. I don't even know if that's what they even are or if they're just messing around.

"Nope, not after when I was in the hospital"

"Oh yea, sorry about that"

I rolled my eyes at hearing another apology. "Yea, and then she kissed my crush" David face went white "She kissed someone else?" "Oh my God, No. You two were dating? I had no idea David I'm surprised. She never said you guys were dating." I acted surprised and she didn't tell me they were dating but I knew they had a thing "We started dating when we went to the party" No wonder she haven't told me yet. "Aw darn! She went and kissed my crush while I was in the hospital bed" I said acting devastated. "I cannot believe it. I have to talk to her. I haven't spoken to her since yesterday morning. She never not answer me back, I hope she's ok even though she cheated!" I could tell David was hurt and getting pretty upset. "Well, I'm sorry about all of this David. You deserve better" I said not caring. Before I walked away David grabbed me from behind, turned me towards him and kissed me deeply. My eyes went wind and kneed him in his man hood.

"Ow fuck!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I snapped

"Sorry, I'm sorry" He began to back away.

I rolled my eyes I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I wasn't trying to be a slut but all this anger I had I was just acting out. I grabbed David and started making out with him. We made out for a few minutes. "Let's go back to my place" he moaned lips still against mine. He was going to skip class just to get back at Olivia. I knew this wasn't anything serious, just sweet revenge and what's the best thing than getting revenge on the same damn person. We arrived to his dorm and started making out heavily. "Stop, stop" David pulled away

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to do this to you, I just want revenge. I don't want to have sex with you if you're not ok with it."

"I want revenge to David, I don't care. Let's jus-"

And before I finished my sentence I kissed him deeply once again. Our tongues began to dance in each other's mouths. I closed my eyes and thought about Mr. Johnson. Our clothes began to come off and then we were on the bed getting sweaty. When we were done he plopped on the side of me from on top "That was great" he moaned "I know" I got up and quickly got dressed

"Why the rush?" he asked

"Oh come on David I'm not going to just lay here after having meaningless sex with you, let's not make this awkward" I blew him a kiss and left him naked and alone.

Please Vote On My Story If You're Enjoying It
Feel Free To Comment
And Follow ❤️😊.