Michael Clifford Imagine

People were everywhere. Drinks were everywhere. There were three kegs of beer lined against the wall with endless stacks of red cups. Music was pumping loudly throughout the entire house. You had lost most of the people you came with in the endless sea of people. Only one friend was still talking to you, waving a drink in her hand as she slurred her words and laughed at what she was saying even though it wasn't funny. You weren't nearly as drunk, you still had a hold on your actions and what you were saying. You looked around, observing the few passed out people with writing on them and the people stumbling over each other as the alcohol took over their bodies. There were also the designated drivers glaring at their cups only filled with water or soda. That's when you eyes wandered off to a boy standing in the corner, his clothes were dark and he was tall. His hair was ruffled and dyed, his expression was straight in almost a disgusted way. He wasn't engaged in the conversation around him, he was looking around or rather observing as were you. His eyes met yours. You looked at him inquiringly, but soon enough he glanced away. You were caught off guard when your friend grabbed your arm, "Come on! We're gonna go play a game!" she shouted enthusiastically. She led you closer and closer to the boy standing in the corner. Soon enough, you were standing around the people you assumed were his friends and he was against the wall next to you. He leaned his arm against the wall, making his height even more evident compared to you. "Do you know what game we're playing?" You asked him. "Suck or blow. I usually don't do this kinda stuff, but since the only person with any self worth is playing" He said, looking down at you. You assumed he was talking about you. Now that you were closer, you could see the color of his eyes and the long eyelashes that surrounded them. His lips were rosy red and matched his cheeks. "I'm Michael" he said, before turning his attention to the game that began. To your left was another guy who was nearly passed out, and to your right was the guy who you now knew as Michael. The card began to get passed around and it was starting to near you. Michael had the card on his mouth and you leaned in to achieve your turn. You saw the card fall from his mouth and the next thing you knew, his lips were on yours. Drunken yells and cheers were surrounding you as Michael threw his arm around you and you lifted your hand to grab his shoulder. He pulled away, his face still inches from yours. You wanted so badly to kiss him again but his eyes were searching yours frantically. Your hand lifted to touch his cheek as you kissed his lips again. "I don't believe i caught your name" he said as you walked away from the crowd. You told him your name and he repeated it back in awe. The rest of the night was spent on the back porch with Michael, escaping all the noise so you could talk as well as do some more kissing.
_____________________________Creds: Tumblr (Imagining5sos)

Xx