Ashton Imagine: He Wants Another Kid

"Come here.." you grabbed your 5 year old son, Ryan. He was so cute. He had your eyes, Ashton's hair, and your and his face mixed together. He was absolutely adorable. You had another kid, and she was a girl. Same age as Ryan, but her name was Ivy. Ashton had Ivy, and you had Ryan. You both were on the couch, just talking.
"Maybe we could..." he paused. You cocked your head. "Have another one?" he asked. "Ashton!" you blushed. "What?" he smirked. "Oh I know that look on your face, you just wanna "do it" and have a kid?" you crossed your arms.
"Yes and yes!" he giggled. "We could just "do it" with you know what if we buy them," you laughed and played with Ryan's hands. "Buy what?" Ivy asked. You and Ashton blushed and looked at each other.
"N-Nothing!" You and Ashton stuttered. "But can we pleeeease have another kid?" he pouted. "And whys that?" you asked. "Because I want a huge family with you, seeing our kids running around. And I love you so much.." he frowned. "Alright just ONE more!" You yelled. He smiled and kissed your rapidly.
"So should we buy them?" Ashton asked. "You buy them..." you laughed. "No I don't want to be embarrassed!" he whined. "Ashton it's no problem you just buy them and then your done," you giggled and kissed his cheek.
"Can you please do it?" he begged. "I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Ashton was begging for it. It was so simple. Buy the pack and then leave. "Alright fine," you said and saw Ashton cheering, "but you have to..... do something. Don't know it yet!" you giggled.
"Deal. Go buy it tomorrow" Ashton grinned. "You're such a baby." you rolled your eyes and he just kissed your lips. "EWWWWWWW!" your kids yelled, covering their eyes. Ashton and you broke the kiss and began laughing. They were so cute, but they were always disgusted when you both kissed.
"What? Mommy and Daddy can't kiss in front of you guys?" you asked. They shook their head. "It's gross!" They yelled. "Then I should kiss your dad more!" you laughed, and they began whining and saying no. Ashton thought this was the most cutest family ever.
Ashton kissed your lips again.
"Mommy and daddy are gross." Ivy said to Ryan. "Ivy, Ryan, its natural for us to kiss okay?" Ashton giggled. "But its sooooo gross!" Ivy stuck her tongue out. "Oh look she's just like you," you pointed to her. "You're so cute Y/N," Ashton smiled. You cuddled with Ashton and kissed him a bit. Your kids were so disgusted they went to the kitchen, to not watch you guys kiss.
-----
Creds: lifeimagines on Tumblr