Trusting the Facts

Look out for sentences from the description.

Dante POV

I have to figure this out.

A1 B2 C3 D4 E5 F6 G7 H8 I9 J10 K11 L12 M13 N14 O15 P16 Q17 R18 S19 T20 U21 V22 W23 X24 Y25 Z26. The letters in the alphabet.

Phone numbers:

1-412-720-10113?
119-531-8520

#1. 1=A
#2. 1=A or 11=K

I was writing all of this on paper, then I got a text.

You are on to something Dante. A means 1 on both numbers. SD means single digit. DD means Double Digit. Number 1; SD, SD, DD, SD, DD, DD, DD, SD. Number 2; SD, DD, SD, DD, SD, DD. 

-A

I quickly got to thinking.

#1; A, D, L, G, T, J, K, C

#2; A, S, E, C, R, E, T.

ASECRET? OH, A SECRET! A secret? What secret?

I sent A a text.

Thank you

-D

Then it clicked.

D! D in the first phone number. D stands for Dante. So, L means either Laurence or Lucinda, G means Garroth, K means Katelyn or Kawaii~Chan, T means Travis, A could mean Alex, Aaron, or Aphmau, J for Jeffery, and C for Cadenza!

I might be able to figure this out.

Your POV

Dante must be screaming by now with answers. I was chilling in Laurence's room with Laurence when I got a text on my phone.

Hey! Ready for the sleepover?
-Lucinda.

Its not till tomorrow
-Alex

But still. Zane is going to be there.
-Lucinda

That's good. Another member of our team.
-Alex

I have to go, Aph is calling. Bye!
-Lucinda

Bye!
-Alex

"Who were you texting?" Laurence asked.

"An old friend. Are you creeped out by the whole A thing?"

"A little. You?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"There after you, not me."

"I guess your right."

"I know I'm right. I-I don't know what I'm going here anymore. I should be at home, doing my chores, and waiting for my father to get home." Why would I want to go back to that?

"Well, you were dropped off here. You can go back if you want. I'd drive you."

"No! I don't want to go back, ever!"

"You just said."

"I know what I said, but that wasn't my heart talking. They say 'home is where the heart is', but my heart doesn't have a home, it doesn't have a place to stay. My head wants me to go back, not my heart."

"What's so bad about your home? I'm sure your parents miss you."

"No! I killed my mother."

"You what?"

"Wait, that came out wrong. I was driving the car when we got into the crash that killed her. My father just beat the idea that I killed her into my head. I didn't mean it. I guess what he was doing paid off."

"What did he do?"

"Laurence?"

"Yes, Alex?"

"I want to tell you something, but you have to promise never to tell anyone."

"I promise."

"Do you swear on your life?"

"I swear on my life."

"My father dropped me off here. After the death of my mother, nobody liked me."

"I still like you. Why did your father just drop you off here?"

"He didn't just drop me off here, the scar on under my eye is from his bottle-cap opener, the bump on my head is from a door, and the bruise is from his fist."

"I'm so sorry, but why would your head want you to go home?"

"Because that's what was normal. Now I'm here, watching this A person torture you guys from the inside, and not being able to help." before Laurence could say anything someone knocked.

"Who is it?" Laurence asked.

"Dante." the voice said.

"Come in."

"Hey, can I talk to Alex?"

"Sure." then Laurence left.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Um.... Be honest with me, are you A?"

"I won't say anything till you have some kind of proof."

"Your phone number, if you decode it, then you'll find the words a secret. I got a message from A saying how to decode it. Are you A?"

"Do you promise to never tell anyone?"

"Yes."

"Yes. I am A, but I'm not the only one. I never did want this, none of us did."

"What do you mean?"

"I have to go. Remember, don't tell anyone."

"I won't. I promise."

"Thank you. If I'm not back in an hour, call A, not me."

"Why A?"

"Because you are the only person here that knows, I'll respond because I'm leaving my phone here, and taking A's."

"Okay."

"Thank you. If you get a text from W, B, N, or Z text me, if I'm not back in an hour call me."

"Got it. Bye A."

"Bye D." then I headed for the streets.

So Dante knows. Who's next?

Peace.
Love.
Out.