Trusting Laurence

Laurence POV

"Hey, you called?" Alex asked as she walked into my room.

"Yeah. Where did you go?" I asked.

"To find someone special."

"Who is this someone special?"

"My sister." my phone beeped, it picked it up, and read it.

Stop talking and kiss Alex already, I know you want to, and I know she wants to. Just do it.
-S

"Who's that?" Alex asked.

"Someone named S." I answered, I looked up at my crush, as an agitated appeared on her face. "Do you know who S is?"

"No, I don't. I just hope that S isn't connected to A."

"Me neither. Hey, come here."

"Why?"

"You told me a secret, so I want to tell you one too."

"Okay." Alex came over to me, she sat on the bed, I held one of her hands in mine, I placed my other hand between her neck and the back of her jaw, I pulled her closer to me, and I kissed her. She kissed me back, I felt accomplished.

Your POV

Laurence kissed me, I'm kissing him back, and we just sat there kissing. What am I doing? I can't love someone who is going to want to kill me later. I also can't love a human. I pushed away from the kiss. "Laurence-" I started.

"I like you, a lot."

"Laurence, I don't know. Last time I trusted someone with my heart, he broke it."

"I won't do that. I really do like you. I need you to understand that."

"I do and I like you too, but I can't do this with anyone."

"Why not?"

"I want to tell you now, but I can't, or else I'd die. I have to go." I got up and walked out.

"Alex, wait!" was the last thing I heard.

Allyson POV

"Alex, wait!" I heard a male's voice say, a confused look appeared on Dante's face, and he stepped towards the door.

"Alex? Where are you going?" Dante asked.

"She didn't hear you. She's to pissed to hear shit."

"Language!"

"Sorry."

"Let's go check on Laurence."

"No! I know how to talk to him. Let me get my phone."

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah." I got my phone and started texting.

How did it go?
-S

Why do you care?
-L

I'm a person as well. How did it go?
-S

She said she can't date anyone, she said the last man who loved her hurt her, and she left.
-L

Laurence, I understand where she is coming from, I can't understand where you're coming from, but Alex is the kind of girl who likes the idea of blood.
-S

What does that have to do with love?
-L

You have blood in your system, she drinks it.
-S

(That's right, I'm bringing vampires back) I rubbed the bite-mark on my neck. "You alright?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Laurence kissed Alex, she shut him down, and ran." I answered.

"He kissed her?" Dante's smile was huge.

"Yeah, but she can't date him unless he knows to things about her."

"And those are?"

"One: she's A. Two: she's a vampire."

I BROUGHT THE FUCKING VAMPIRES BACK! I figured it was time.

Peace.
Love.
Out.