Seth and Alex's Party/Kidnapped

Your POV

I woke up to someone gently kissing my bite Xavier gave me, I made a small noise of pain, and the person kissing that spot went harder. I opened my eyes, I saw dirty-blonde hair in front of me, all I could feel in my neck was pain, and I swear I felt Laurence bite me. "What *deep breath* are you *winces in pain* doing?" I asked, Laurence came away from my neck, and smiled at me.

"Sorry, I just thought it would make a great birthday gift." Laurence said.

"My birthday has passed, the best gift was you letting me stay with you, and that really hurts."

"I don't care, I know, and I'm sorry." I cupped his cheeks, pecked his lips, and smiled.

"What are Today's plans?"

"I don't have any, for now~" Laurence's voice went seductive as he said those last two words. I knew what he wanted, he wanted to make-out, and I would have agreed except I knew Laurence might try and take things further.

"I'm busy, I have to use the bathroom." I went to get up, but Laurence held me down.

"You aren't going anywhere~" I almost melted at his voice.

"Please?" I put on a puppy dog face, Laurence looked guilty in his eyes, but a smirk laid on his lips.

Laurence POV

I was told I needed to distract her for the day, we re throwing her and Seth a surprise party, Peyton and Allyson are distracting Seth, and I'm here trying to make-out with my stubborn girlfriend. I felt so guilty, especially when she made her puppy eyes, but I smirked at her, and kissed her.

She probably thinks I'm going to take this further than I am, I'm just here to distract her for three hours, and I thought we could just sit and make-out.

"Why are you denying my kisses~?" I asked, my voice still in its seductive state.

"I don't wanna take this to far." Alex said, her voice was shaky.

"We won't." my voice was normal, she started shaking, slightly. She probably thinks I'm going to smack her............ How do I prove that I'll never hurt her? "Why are you shaking?" I asked, "I'm not going to hurt you.......... Do I need to prove it?" she thought for a moment, then smirked.

"Maybe you can prove yourself tonight~" her voice was seductive as well.

"Oh really~?" I got closer to her face,

"Really." she said, then she pushed her head up, and joined our lips together. I pushed her head back down, breaking our kiss, I stared into her eyes, as she moved her body upwards, trying to reach me, I held her down, and kissed her. I made it rough, I licked her bottom lip, she (actually) accepted, I entered my tongue into her mouth, but I had to break the make-out-session, and I'm breathing heavily. Alex looked like she wanted more, but understood I couldn't do it at that very moment, so she pushed me off her, and onto the other side of the bed, climbed on top of me, and came very close to my ear. "Want to have another bite mark, or a hickey?" she asked.

"Aren't they the same thing?" I asked back.

"No, my bite marks have to really deep parts, they don't bruise, and drain your energy. Hickeys don't even show teeth marks, they bruise, and give you energy to keep breathing."

"How about........... Both~" Alex shrugged then attacked my neck, she bit into my flesh so quickly, and it hurt more than the other times. "Ahh!" I quietly shouted, I could feel right where her fangs were as they tried getting deeper into my skin, but Alex wasn't eating from me, and was just sinking her teeth into me. "A-Alex," I stop and squeeze the bed sheets, "what aren't you," I pause again, I gasp as Alex's fangs sink deeper into my skin, I remove my hands from the sheets, use one hand to pull on the bottom of her shirt, and use the other push her shoulder up, "eating?" I finally finished. Alex, FINALLY, released my neck from her fangs, all I could feel was pain in my neck, and blood was on Alex's lips, lower face, and teeth. She gasped, sprung out of bed, pulled me up, and drug me to the bathroom. I felt as if I was going to pass out.

Your POV

I pulled Laurence into the bathroom, set him on the toilet seat, got a rag, moistened it with warm water, and placed it on Laurence's neck. I had removed plenty of skin from it, and you could see his muscle on his shoulder, and he didn't seem very bothered by it. "What's going on?" Laurence asked, I was to ashamed of myself to answer.

"Nothing, just take a shower, and get cleaned up. Don't use any type of soap." I warned, I went to walk out, but Laurence pulled me back.

"Whatever you did, I don't care, I'll still love you." he let go, then he walked me out, and my thoughts over came my mind.

Did he just?

The shower turned on.

Am I dreaming?

The shower door closed.

He just said he loves me!

Someone touched my shoulder. "Help!" I screamed, but everything went black.

Laurence POV

"Help!" Alex screamed I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist, flung the door up, I expected to Alex, but she was gone, all that was left was blood on the floor.

Wow, some fake-birthday gift.

Should I make a...
RedVacktorXreader
Or a...
HenreyDangerXreader

DISCLAIMER: I haven't watched Henry Danger in forever, so it will be me making it up as I go.

YOU CHOOSE!

which pokéstory?

See what I did there?

I CHOOSE YOU, PIKACHO!
I CHOOSE YOU, REDVACKTOR!
I CHOOSE YOU, KID-DANGER!

Peace.
Love.
Out.