Dangerous Actions

Laurence POV

I woke up, beeping in the background, a white room, and a white bed. A hospital? A bandage was around where I had cut, I slipped it off, 'cause it was covered in blood, called a nurse, and examined my cuts. I continued examining them, I saw a cylinder whole, and soon thoughts flowed into my head.

Alex cocked her head, I pulled away her hair, and revealed a big bite mark.

That bite mark looked similar to the ones Allyson, Seth, Alex, and ones I got on my neck.

Who would bite me? Am I going to turn? What-

My thought were interrupted by the nurse. "Hello!" she exclaimed.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"Some girl brought you in, said you cut yourself, and need medical attention. She vanished from view before we could do any paperwork."

"Did you catch what she looked like?"

"No, but I seen a stop of pink hair, and she has blue eyes."

"How many eyes did you see?"

"One." the nurse finished wrapping my cuts. "What exactly happened?"

"My girlfriend left me, I'm not sure why, I guess I sort of grew depressed, and I decided to cut myself."

"Why would you do that?"

"I really love this girl, she was awesome to be with, aside from the fact she's scared of angered men, but I love her very much, and I will do anything to get her back."

"What does she look like?"

"She had cotton-candy-blue hair, with cotton-candy-pink highlights, one blue eyes, and one pink eye."

"Now that you mention it, I think I caught a glimpse of pink in her left eyes, and some blue hair. How did she find you?"

"I don't know." I lied. "Can I go home now?"

"Sure." she let me go, I went home, I immediately grabbed the razor-blade, and cut my wrist. Except I didn't do it to deep, just enough for blood to come out, and sure enough a cotton-candy haired girl, with two different colored eyes appeared.

"A-Alex?" I asked.

"Who are you?" she asked back.

"It's me, Laurence. Y-You're ex." I hurt to say Ex, she looked down, then back up at me, I couldn't contain myself, and I kissed her.

Your POV

Laurence kissed me, all of my memories started flying back at me, and I kissed him back. "L-Laurence." I said.

"Yeah?" he asked with a giant smile.

"I'm so sorry I left, I'm so sorry I can't stay, but I have to go." I started to walk out, but Laurence pulled me back.

"Why? Tell me!" he yelled, and I flinched. "Please?" he asked, whispering.

"He's going to kill you if I don't go back."

"Allyson, Seth, and I have missed you so much. I know you want to protect me, but I can protect myself, and all I need is you by my side." I started to tear up. "Please, stay with me." tears were in his eyes too, I looked behind his, the wall was clear, and I took my chance.

I literally jumped on him, kissed him, and he walked backwards, into the wall. He kissed me back, he hoisted me up, so now he is holding onto me tighter, he carried me to his room, laid me in the bed, and crawled on top of me. "Laurence, I don't- "

"Not doing that." he said, he moved my hair away from my, now permanent, bite mark, and roughly kiss it. It surprising felt good, instead if me screaming in pain, I moaned in love. Laurence pinned my hands up by my head, he sat on my lap, and unzipped my jacket.

"Laurence?"

"Just removing clothes, no undergarments." I nodded, he pulled off my jacket, then he unbuttoned my jeans, with his teeth, slipped them off, then pulled off my shirt, and I helped him remove his clothing. Both in our undergarments, he played with my bare stomach, rubbing it's sides, as I rubbed my hand down his six-pack, he removed a hand from my left side, put it up to my cheek, and then removed his other hand from my right side. "This may hurt."

He placed the hand on my stomach, leaned forward, and kissed me. He put pressure on my stomach, I felt like I was going to vomit, Laurence licked my bottom lip, I accepted, and Laurence slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our kiss got more rough, that's when my fangs came out, and I couldn't retract them. I pulled away from the make-out session, and Laurence gives me a confused look. "I can't." I said.

"Why not?" he sounded worried about me.

"I can't get distracted, my fangs come out, and I don't want to bite you."

"It's okay, Princess. You hungry?" Laurence smirked.

"I guess. Want it to hurt?"

"If it's a romantic pain, then yes. Hey, maybe this might help."

"Maybe." Laurence rolled off me, pulled me on top of him, cocked his head, and I bit into his neck. I slowly sucked, being careful to prevent last time, and I gently kissed his shoulder. Once I was done, Laurence sat up, and set me on his lap. "C-Can I see the other side of your neck?" I asked, I had been refusing to look at it.

"Of course." Laurence sat me on the bed, turned around, and revealed a giant scab.

"I'm sorry." I said, Laurence turned around, I was about to run to the bathroom, but Laurence pulled me back.

"It's fine, after what I've done in these past days, I'm not letting you anywhere near anything sharp when you're feeling bad feelings."

"Why?" I finally got around to asking.

"I missed you, it relieved the pain."

"What about after the hospital?"

"I figured out it was you who dropped me off, so I did it for you to come back to me." Laurence's eyes glistened with tears, I gave him a gentle hug, being cautious about his shoulder, I carefully kissed the scab, and it healed.

"What the?" I jumped back, staring at his shoulder.

"What?" he asked with a laugh.

"It's gone....."

"What's gone?"

"The scab on your shoulder." Laurence rubbed his shoulder, then turned back to me with a confused look on my face, I worked up the courage, and spoke, "I just healed your shoulder?"

Dun....

Dun........

DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace?

Love!!

Out......... 😎