"Trust in Me." Laurence Said.

IMPORTANT THING AT END
Your POV

I woke up, I was in Laurence's arms, and everyone else was watching Once Upon a Time. I looked up at Laurence, no one had noticed I was awake, so I pecked his neck, he looked down at me, and smiled. "Hey." he whispered.

"Hey." I whispered back.

"Morning Princess~" he chimed, still in a whisper tone.

"Morning Handsome~" I chimed back, still whispering.

"How were you bleeding?"

"When was I bleeding?"

"The day I found you, when Garroth had to break down the door."

"Oh, I still bleed for some reason. I can also eat human food and survive without blood, but I need a lot more of it."

"Mm, hungry?"

"Yeah, but not for you." I got up, headed for the kitchen, and found a stash of apples. I grabbed three. One for Laurence and two for me. "I'm back~" I sang, still in a whisper.

"You brought apples." Laurence said, also still, in a whispering state.

"Yeah."

"Why three?"

"One for you, two for me. I told you I need to eat more."

"Do your siblings have to eat more? Can they even drink blood?"

"Yes and yes."

"Hmm, are the apples good?"

"Don't know yet." I took a bite, next thing I knew I was running to the bathroom, I spit it out, and walked back. "Aph, your apples have gone bad."

"KATELYN! I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN OUT THE CABINETS!" Aph yelled.

"WELL, I'M SORRY!" Katelyn yelled back.

"Come on, I'll get you something to eat." Laurence said, got up, and walked me back to the bathroom.

"But I want apples!" I whined.

"After you eat we can go get some, there aren't any at my house, there aren't any here, but they are at the store. I'm not letting you leave until you eat.

"I ate last night."

"No, you need breakfast."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"I'll just have to move you." I went to throw him, but he didn't budge. Sadly, he is right.

"Eat." Laurence ordered, I sighed, I went to bite, but turned around, crashed through the window, pulled the piece of glass from my arm, and headed for the grocery store. "How you gonna get apples without cash?!" Laurence yelled at me.

"I stole your wallet!" I shouted back, I looked behind me, Laurence was frantically checking his pockets.

"HOW?"

"I'M MAGICALLY MAGICAL!"

Laurence POV

I growled, jumped through the broken window, and tackled my girlfriend. "I actually like you feeding from me." I said.

"But I want apples." Alex said, then she made the cutest puppy face. Must resist!

"No." I said, my voice shaky. Her eyes did their weird form change thing. "No."

"I will remove your head from your shoulders if you don't let me go get my apples."

"How? You're to weak."

"Did I say I? I meant them." she pointed behind me, I saw Allyson and Seth back-to-back, barring their fangs. I quickly got off her, then the two zoomed off, I started to walk back to Aph's, but Alex grabbed the back of my shirt, and pulled me around. "It is your money, you're coming."

"Didn't think my girlfriend would be this bossy."

"Did any of your other girlfriends have fangs, an abusive father, and she was female?"

"WELL, OH COURSE THEY WERE FEMALE! No they did not have fangs and no they did not have abusive fathers."

"They huh?"

"You know what I mean!"

"Yes, I do. I also know that you're hot."

"Oh really? Well, I know that you're hot, beautiful, gorgeous, and you're my princess." she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. My personal food-bank."

"What were to happen if I gave blood at a food drive?" she stared into my eyes.

"It wouldn't matter, you're scared of needles."

"Wha?"

"We're here!" she ran in, I laughed, and followed.

Time skip

Instead of going back to Aph's we went to my house, we were in the kitchen, I was on the ground, and Alex was on the countertop. "You have already eaten five apples. I haven't even eaten my first one." I said.

"Rule number one when eating food as a competition: don't." Alex said, she smiled.

"Any rules about making out?"

"Watch your tongue."

"I will~" I leaned in, she did too, we kissed, the kiss got heated, then it turned into a make-out session. I pushed her back further on the counter, but she scooted forward, so I pulled her closer to me, wrapped her legs around my waist, pulled her off the counter, and carried her to my room. We laid on the bed, making-out until I ran out of breath, and that's when Alex got her snack. "Butthead." I said through gritted teeth, she slapped my rib, and continued with what she was doing.

So this was kind of like a filler. The whole apple thing. (One of those moments when you need RedVacktor)

Anyway, 830 words.

Peace.
Love.
Out.

Pick one of my stories you want me to update.