Chapter 13

Niall's P.O.V.

It's almost time to go back to England and I'm not ready. I don't think I'll ever be ready but I have to leave no matter what. Peyton is stellar. She is wonderful and amazing and beautiful and it isn't fair that our time together has to be so short, like her. She's also really short. Which is good because it would be weird if she was taller than me. Not that that is that weird but......I am babbling and I'm not even talking. 

Peyton walks in carrying all my stuff from the bathroom. She begins to organize it and put it in my bag. Her back is to me but I can hear her sniffling. "Pey?" I inch near her and turn her around. "Are you alright?"

"I don't want you to leave," she whispers, tears rolling down her cheeks. I pull her into a tight hug. "I don't want to leave either princess. But it's my job. I've gotta go sing to the world." Peyton chuckles and sniffles again. "Can you sing to me? Before you go?"

I smiled and grabbed my guitar off the bed. I started to play the chords of Little Things, knowing it's Peyton's favorite. She smiled at me and I knew that leaving this girl was going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I am packing to leave. Already. I've only been here for hours I swear. I can't leave yet, I can't leave if she isn't coming with me. Liam is trying to lift my spirits, telling me that she will be in England as soon as summer starts and is planning to stay until school in august. But there are two and a half months between now and then and what am I supposed to do?

"Need some help sugar?" I turned around to see her, looking stunning in her sweats and t-shirt with her hair knotted on top of her head. "What I need is for you to not be in high school so you can come back with me right now." I kiss her forehead and reach around her to grab some things from inside the dresser. She smiles a smile that knocks me off of my feet and I know that I can't live without her.

"Kate...?" I'm so nervous and unprepared and my hands are sweating but I know if I don't do this now I will never have the courage to. "Yeah babe?" She looks up at me, and when he shining hazel eyes meet my deep brown ones I am beyond positive that those are the only eyes I ever want to see again. Eyes where I see my whole future right in front of me. I see the two of us harmonizing to songs we don't even know the words to and dancing in the rain. I can see her, swollen and moody, but still so beautiful and still mine after all these years. I see two kids with caramel colored hair and skin, chasing each other around the flat and learning how to dance from their mum who is always going to be the most beautiful woman in the world to me. I want her all to myself for all of this. And I am so selfish and she is so young but I don't care. All that matters is that I can't live a single second more without knowing that whatever happens, I will still have her. "Kate.....Marry me?"