Chapter 5

A/N

So hey guys! I really enjoy writing this but I'm not positive I'm going to stick with it. So if you want me to keep going please read, tell your friends, and vote/comment to encourage me! Thanks y'all!

Chapter 5

Christmas

Everyone ran down the stairs when they heard Niall yelling "IT'S CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS! HURRY UP THERE'S PRESENTS!"

Under the gorgeous tree in the living room, there were tons of presents just waiting to be opened!

Kate started, handing everyone their presents. She gave Louis a pair of personalized sunglasses, Liam a giant stuffed buffalo (the state animal of Oklahoma), and Niall a food coloring book with a box of crayons and an Indian dream catcher.

She gave Harry a new pair of Converse that had "Styles" on the back. Finally it was Zayn's turn. He carefully unwrapped the gift, taking his time. He pulled out a new Varsity jacket, that had been personalized with his name on the back and the couple's anniversary date on the sleeve. When he looked up, Kate had pulled on a matching one.

Zayn looked up and smiled, handing Kate a small box, attached to a larger one. She started with the big one, screaming as she pulled out a pair of Harry Potter, hand drawn converse! When she pulled out the smaller box, it contained a jingling charm bracelet. She carefully examined all of the charms, a golden snitch, an owl, the shape of Oklahoma, a heart with their anniversary date, an American flag and a U.K. flag, and a few others.

She smiled and tackle hugged Zayn in the living room. After all of the presents were open, Kate went in and made her family's traditional Christmas breakfast. After they were all finished they went out to go ice skating!

The boys were slightly clumsy on their skates, but Kate had exceptional balance and could glide across the ice with ease. She was laughing as Niall hit the ice.....again! She made it look so easy! After a while they all went back to the flat and they watched a classic Christmas film, all of them falling asleep in front of the fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter sucked, one more chapter, and then the boys come to Oklahoma!!!!! And we will get a little deeper into Peyton and Niall's relationship! So read, vote, and comment because like I said, I need some encouragement! Also read my other fanfic "Rock Me (a Harry Styles Fanfiction)." Love y'all!!!