Chapter 2

Journey P.O.V.
"I really dont have time for you lecturing me. I already know what I do is not usual or legal but I love him and if your my best friend you'd accept that and me. This is why I didnt want any of you to know I knew you'd judge me!" She yelled as she quickly walked into one of my guest rooms. "Bitch." I gave her a are you dumb look.

"You sound bout stupid as fucking hell. I'm yo damn best friend, Ian never fucking judged you before why would I now? I wasn't gone tell you what to do I was just gonna tell you what I think about the situation. I'm not judging you. And I dont have to accept it and you know I accept your dumb ass if I didnt then I wouldn't be right here would I? You'd be kicked out. So calm yo ass down." I told her. She sighed grabbing her clothes going to the bathroom.

"I do think there is a big age gap and you dont love him baby you may think you do....but what y'all got going on is y'all business now if anything gets out of hand and I mean he starts taking advantage of you or abusing you I want you to come to me. I'm serious Bianca I dont support you being with him but I'm here for you whenever." I told her. Afterwards I heard the shower run and went to get the girls and wake them up.

Ciara P.O.V.
I had quickly got dressed and everything and a hour later we all were in the car on our way to get breakfast and then school. Bianca been quiet all morning. "You good B?" I asked her. She looked over and nodded. "Yeen gotta lie to me you straight right?" I asked her. "I'm good Ciara." She let me know. "Alright." I dropped the situation.

Once we got to school I went to my boy best Friend. "Wassup?" I hugged him from behind. "Only you do gay shit like this." He moved me off him. "What you doing later today?" I asked him. "Trap for a minute then setting up for my party." He mentioned. I nodded remembering the party. "Aye it was cool at the trap yesterday." I told him. "Ya you should slide through often for real." He told me. I nodded "I might but I gotta go see you tonight at the party." I told him before walking off.

Bianca P.O.V.
"Leave me alone Journey." I said. I was getting frustrated with the whole thing. "No! Listen! Ion even know why you mad at me I didnt do nun yeen been talking to me so thats why I'm bothering you." She told me. "I'm sorry I just been thinking. I love you and I'm coming over your house for the party." I told her before hugging and giving her a kiss on the cheek. Adam texted my phone.

From:Adam
Want me to get you out school?? 12:27

To: Adam
Yea, pull up around the bakk12:28

After texting him I went on to class until I felt my phone vibrate and I asked to be excused to the bathroom.

From: Adam
Alright I'm here 12:44

I went out the door and just before I made it out some one called my name. "Bianca?" I heard Aubrey's voice repeat. I turned around to see her and Drew looking back at me. "Yes." I smiled nervously. "Where you going?" She asked. "Oh my mama picking me up, cramps." I told her. Drew made a face of disgust. She laughed. "O....okay." She said. I just left out not knowing if she believed my lie. I walked out and into Adams Tahoe. "Aye you good?" He asked.

I nodded. "So how did the thing with Journey? Wasn't that her.....how did she react?" He asked. "Yea that was her and she doesn't supoort it but she got my back so its okay." I shrugged. He sighed nodding. "Thats a little better then I thought. But what if we really do get more serious and maybe by the time your 18 we could get married, Ive already been thinking about having a child with you." He explained to me. My cheeks rose from blushing.

Aubrey P.O.V.
"That was weird." I said to Drew. I hope she know I dont buy that lie why the hell would your mama be picking you up from the back but I'm gone mind my business....for now. Me and Drew sat in a abandoned classroom. "What you wanted to talk about?" I asked him. "I honestly just wanted to spend time with you bae." He told me.

I nodded getting in his arms and he wrapped them around me. "You know I love you right?" He told me. I sighed. "I think you do." I told him. "Well if you dont know I do , and I'm gone stop doing all that shit I did in the past because you deserve better and I love you." He said to me. I wasn't really believing him until he showed actions but part of me still had hope. "Okay babe." I kissed his lips.

Journey P.O.V
I hadn't seen Bianca since Lunch and our talk which was weird cause normally she tells me when she leaves and we have 6th period together. I shook it off and just grabbed my stuff leaving for dismissal. "Hello?" I answered my ringing phone. "Hey baby im sorry but me and your Dad are gonna stay a little longer okay?" My mom said. I sighed. "Okay mom are you guys gonna pay the bills from down there?" I asked. "Uh, just use my credit card it should have enough until we come back. But love you." She said before hanging up. They always took these long ass vacations in reality I think they just want to be away from all the bills. Last time i had to get two jobs to keep up with the damn bills I still work at one, Forever 21 but I had to have so many shifts and started searched for another job but at least my parents helped pay some...