Chapter 17

Journey P.O.V
I heard noise but I was half sleep so I wasn't paying it any mind. I turned over and went right back to sleep. We were in the chill room as always this was were we hung out and it was perfect because it had a big TV, big theater couches and all your movie night needs. I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't finally take notice to what's going on until somebody jumped on top of me.

"Ugh." I groaned rolling over to face who ever it was while opening my eyes. "RyRy move I got morning breath and just woke up." I said before pulling the blanket over my head.?I drifted off until someone pulled my legs until I was off the couch. "Ryan!" I laughed. "It's 12 o'clock man wake up. This just like when we be on the phone and you don't wake up till 2." He said. I rolled my eyes standing. "Who let you guys in?" I asked. "Ciara." The guys all pointed. I laughed. "They was banging on the door then came in here waking all the girls up." She shrugged. I shook my head. "Oh Hey your Calvin?" I asked the white boy. Who watched us in amusement. He nodded. I smiled. "I'm Journey, this Ciara, and Aubrey, Ryan, Brandon and Money." I introduced. He did a head nod. "Sup?" Everybody greeted back. "Okay we finna go get dressed y'all make y'all stank asses comfortable. I rolled my eyes before walking off to shower.

 I rolled my eyes before walking off to shower

Ciara P.O.V.
"Money." I groaned. "Back up." I pushed at his chest. I was in the hallway of one of the bathrooms and he kept tryna seduce me. "C'mon Ci." He smirked. I laughed. "No." Journey walked by and examined us. "No fucking in my house." She said before walking off. I shook my head. That girl is something else. "Listen Money I wanna talk to you. We never got to talk bout the situation." I mentioned. He sighed. "I mean what's to talk about ian gone do you wrong baby, you my girl that's it ain't nun else to say." He licked his lips. I smiled before kissing him. "No sex kids!" Journey banged in the wall. I laughed. I got in the shower and changed and everything.

I don't know why but all our childish asses piled up into Brandon's Range even though it ain't supposed to fit 8 we made it work oo

I don't know why but all our childish asses piled up into Brandon's Range even though it ain't supposed to fit 8 we made it work oo. "You say you got a girl." Journey started. "Oh no not this shit." Money mumbled. "How you want me, how you want me when you got a girl." Aubrey song. "The feeling is reckless. Of knowing I'm selfish but oh I can't help it." I sung. Everybody bust out laughing. "Bitch that is not the lyrics." Journey shook her head. I rolled my eyes. "Fuck y'all." I flipped them off.