Epilogue

Senior Year.....
Ciara P.O.V.

"Okay all set I'll email these to you tell me what you think!" My photographer smiled

"Okay all set I'll email these to you tell me what you think!" My photographer smiled. I cheesed "Thank you this one will be the one I post on Instagram." I pointed to the one with the money gun. She smirked. "I knew you'd like that one. Have a awesome birthday Ciara Love you." She kissed my cheek before leaving. I cheesed and went and grabbed my book bag before driving off to get my hair did and then school. I checked myself in. It had been plenty times where I went to a photoshoot at 5 sometimes 4 in the morning then make it to school at 7 or 8 some times I make it on times sometimes I don't and sometimes I'm just to tired to go. After checking in I changed into my school clothes and went to class.

 After checking in I changed into my school clothes and went to class

"Ciara!" The girls had shouted. It was our free period and we all had went into the gym together since there was really nothing else to do. I smiled immediately as I seen them run to me with several gift bags. They all jumped on me with hugs and kisses and in Bre's case birthday licks. "How does it feel to be 18? Bitch you legal." Bre stuck her tongue out. I laughed cheesing. They gave me their gifts which where new I phone cases, Vs lip glosses, plenty of clothes and some other stuff. "I heard it was somebody birthday." I heard his deep voice say from behind me. I turned around and tackled Malik. "Hey baby." I breathed in his sweet scent. I got something for you. He said before pulling us apart and getting in one knee. I felt my eyes tear up and I couldn't help the gigantic smile on my face.

"Ciara baby, I know we've been through a lot. I put you through hell, you put me through hell. We been through it all but we did it together. And before we were together we were bestfriends. And no one could relate to me as much ad you can. I love you so much Ciara and I promise no matter what I'll always have your back through thick and thin and all anything the world gone offer to us we gone go through it together. No matter if we break up or not its not even a option though. Ciara? Will you wear my ring?" He asked. I smiled before nodding. He stood and before he could even give me the ring I hugged him tightly and kissed him like my life depended on it.

Biana P.O.V.
Today I was beyond happy Caleb proposed to my mom. My mom said yes. She kind of thought I would be sad but I told her I really really am happy and want the best for her. Its the truth though. But me and Calvin are just inseparable. I'm either with him or he's with me. We barely even spend time apart unless I want to hang with my girls or he's wants to hang with the guys. I walked in to his house before changing so I could wear chill clothes while we went to the club to set up Ciara's surprised party.