Chapter 1

Bianca P.O.V.

"No bitch!" Journey's ghetto ass voice sounded thought the cafeteria

"No bitch!" Journey's ghetto ass voice sounded thought the cafeteria. As my friends did whatever. I had my mind deep about me and my moms argument from last night. Sometimes she just needs to learn how to stay in her place. "What's wrong?" Ciara asked. "Nothing." I shook my head. "Just slacking a little in class." I shrugged which was also true my grades have been slipping lately.

"Aw its okay let's have a sleepover study session?" Aubrey suggested. Everyone smiled. Nice to know my girls are there to help out. "Sure, my house pizza, and wings?" Journey suggested. We all laughed she loved some damn pizza. "I'll bring the Pickles and snacks." Aubrey told us. "Imma bring the weed." Ciara said. "And I'll bring the drinks." I smiled.

Aubrey P.O.V.

We all walked around in the store getting stuff

We all walked around in the store getting stuff. I walked to find Ciara, Journey and Bianca. I felt a hand touch my waist. I turned around meeting the eyes of my boyfriend Drew. "Uh Hey." I smiled. "Hey what you doing here." He said placing a grip on my hips. "Me and the girls getting food for a sleepover." I told him.

He nodded. "Any guys gone be there?" He asked. I shook my head no. "You bet not be lying to me." He said before kissing my lips and throwing his arm around me. I finally found everyone at the ice cream aisle.

"Hey we was just about to send Journey to look for you....Wassup Drew?" Bianca said. "Nothing just bumped into Aubrey." He pecked my lips. "Ill see you later okay?" He told me. I nodded. I smiled at the girls. "Y'all ready to pay now?" I asked. They all nodded. We split up Journey and Ciara went to get the weed and she gave us her house key to get in.

Ciara P.O.V.

We pulled up to the corner and got out

We pulled up to the corner and got out. "Aye hook me up." I told my boy best friend. He rolled his eyes. "What you want." He said. "See this why I dont like him." Journey mumbled. I guess he didnt hear her cause he didnt say nun. "I want you to text me back and stop with the attitude. But we need some weed." I told him. "Okay." He said before pulling it out and in my hand and I gave him the money before putting it in my pocket. "What she here for?" He glimpsed at Journey. She scoffed. "Shut up." She said before I laughed. His boys walked over and some how we ended up in the trap with them.

"Aye we gotta go to the house Aubrey and Bianca blowing up my phone." Journey tapped me. I nodded. "Alright we finna go." I said before standing. "Wait come to our party tomorrow." He stopped me. "Okay, dont forget to text me back." I told him before we left. "Bitch Bianca cussing me out." Journey laughed. She must've been high. I just shook my head. once we got there the girls looked pissed. "I'm about to order the food." Journey said going straight for the phone.

Journey P.O.V.

"Fuck you took my food for

"Fuck you took my food for." I said. I was about to deck her dumb ass in the face I dont play over pizza. "Y'all really left us here we was supposed to be hanging out and shit instead me and Aubrey just continued with out y'all." Bianca preached. "Man at least y'all got studying in. I dont need no help I'm doing good the point was for you to study and us hang out. Well you studied and we hanging out now give me my damn food before I punch yo ass." I told her. She rolled her eyes giving me the plate. "Damn always fucking playing." I mumbled walking into the living room where they had ATL on.

Bianca P.O.V.
I woke up from someone calling my phone. I looked at the Caller ID before answering and getting up to take it somewhere else. I looked at all the girls asleep everywhere spread out. "Hello?" I answered. "I'm here." He said. "Um damn I forgot I told you to come." I sighed. I gathered all my stuff and walked out and hopped in the car with him. "Where we going?" I asked. "My house." He said before driving off. I didnt say nothing else instead I just turned my head and looked outside at the window as we passed by. Once we got there I got out. "I made some speghetti earlier you hungry?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "I ate pizza earlier at Journey's." I told him. "Journey the loud one?" He asked. I nodded. I never said much about my crew but I told him their names. I pulled out my phone. "This is Journey she's my best friend, the crazy, loud, one. Ciara is my big sister she's crazy, honest, and bi-polar. Aubrey the jokester. And me im the angel in their eyes." I told him. He nodded. "What yall was doing over her house?" He asked. "Just hanging could you take me back in the morning though before they notice I'm gone." I asked him.

"Yea, but when you gone tell everybody about us I mean we basically together 24/7 I'm surprised not even ya mama noticed." He brought up. I sighed. "I'll tell everyone soon just wait." I pouted. "Come on let's go to sleep." He told me. I went upstairs and fell asleep in his arms as he held me. No we never had sex yes I did come over his house but nothing overboard ever happened. Some people wouldnt understand our relationship but I love him.

Journey P.O.V.
I woke up earlier than everyone else the girls were still sleep. I noticed Bianca wasn't there so I walked around the house looking for her. I texted and called her phone. I heard a car outside before hurrying to the front. I saw some man dropping her off. "Bianca?! Who is this?" I asked. The guy looked up. "Uh, Journey please dont tell anyone. This is my boyfriend Adam." She told me. "How old is he?" I asked. "21." She made a pity face. "Get yo ass in the house get the fuck away from my house fucking pervert!" I yelled. "Stop! Your going to wake the rest of the girls." She said pulling me in. Hell no!

New Book! But go read When Love Comes Along its a college love sorry