Chapter 15

Ciara P.O.V.

I got up early in a better mood then the past couple of days

I got up early in a better mood then the past couple of days. I rushed outside and into Aubrey's car. "Hey boo." She hugged me as I got in. "Hey mama's." I stuck my tongue out. Been a minute since we been cool like this. We never had beef just been distant. But today everyone else was staying home to move but I decided to go to school plus they thought it was best for me. The ride was basically full of small talk and us singing. "So are you going to talk to Brandon?" I asked.

"I've thought about it and maybe I just need to talk to him. Cause I understand he put my best in interest. And we also both made a commitment and promise that when things are going on we dont cut each other off." She explained to me. I nodded as we walking into school and went to the cafeteria. We sat with the rest of the girls who were actually talking and seemed cool again. "Y'all cool again?" Aubrey asked. They both laughed. "We forever and a day you know what it is." Bianca smiled. "So lame." Journey laughed.

After our laughter died down it got quiet. "So..." "Um..." "Yea..." "Bullshit this don't make no sense what happened to us?" I asked. "We ain't been the same since everybody went seperate ways. I say we do a sleep over at my house and maybe go to a party it'll be a 'regrouping' thing. Something like that hell y'all know what I mean." Journey laughed. Everybody was game for it. "Good cause shit was getting weird and I just want things to get back how they was or better cause I can't live without my girls." Bianca soft ass said. She hugged Aubrey. "Group hug." Journey weird ass said before we all pulled each other in.

Aubrey P.O.V.

"Brandon!" I called after him as he walked slumpidly to class

"Brandon!" I called after him as he walked slumpidly to class. He turned and walked to me. "Can we talk?" I asked him. He nodded before I pulled him to the side. "Listen I know you had my best interest at heart but you can't just go killing people for me. Plus I know you don't wanna do this forever so it'd be best to not make such of a mess so this shit doesn't haunt you late in life. I love you Brandon so don't think we're breaking up." I told him. He smiled. "I hear what you saying I gotchu Bre and I love you to now give me a kiss." He mumbled. I gave him a kiss. "Now let's go to class and learn something." I laughed.

Bianca P.O.V.

I had millions of threats from Adam but I knew he wouldn't do anything because he was scared of going to court

I had millions of threats from Adam but I knew he wouldn't do anything because he was scared of going to court. I grabbed my moms keys to her other car since she was at work and went to the store to buy junk food. I grabbed some skittles and heard someone behind me speak. "Im sorry if I was a Lil rude to you." I turned to see Calvin. "You good its okay if it wasn't for you I probably would've never left him alone and found out in a worse way than that." I sighed. "Well you look better now." He smiled. I blushed. "Thanks." I told him grabbing more stuff before going to checkout.

"No problem." He chuckled. "$14.68." The cashier told me. Leave it to me to spend 15 dollars on snacks. "I got it." Calvin said before giving the guy a 20 dollar bill. "Um I could've paid myself." I made a scrunched face. "Its okay just....have lunch with me Sunday." He smirked. "Okay but nothing fancy. I know how you white boys are." He laughed. "Red lobster? At 2?" He suggested. I nodded. "I'm for it." I smiled. "Bye Calvin." I said walking away. "Bye Bianca." He said.

Journey P.O.V.

After school me and Ryan hung out we were now going back to my place

After school me and Ryan hung out we were now going back to my place. I pulled up and saw people who I never thought I'd see again. I got out and Ryan followed behind he knew of my situation so I wasn't worried. "What the FUCK! Are you people doing here!" I yelled at them. "Journey calm down we're back from vacation." My mom said. "No you were better off there. All you do is fucking abandon me over and over and leave me here to pay fucking bills while you go spend all your damn money. That's probably the only reason your back your fucking broke." I told them. "You know that we just like to leave every now and then for some relaxation and we believe in no budget in happiness." She said again. "Bullshit!" I yelled. "Aye now you need to calm down your mother and me are back now unlock my damn door to my house so we can go inside and have a calm discussion. Must think you grown changing locks like you own this bitch." My dad said. "Cause as of now I do and have the authority to do that. I paid these damn bills while y'all left. I cleaned this house so bye homeless asses and get the fuck out my face!" I yelled before getting back in the car and driving off.