Chapter 3

Aubrey P.O.V.

"Where you going?" Drew asked me as I walked out of my house to my car

"Where you going?" Drew asked me as I walked out of my house to my car. "To a party, my parents are on their way from work." I informed him. "Money and them right?" He asked using Ciara's boy best friend street name. I nodded. He chuckled. "No your not going alone. You wanna ride with me?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Once you get drunk your gonna want to leave late and I'll be ready to go but you won't." I explained it cause it had happened hundreds of time. "Damn Aubrey you act like you know me like a damn book or sum. Well that ain't gone happen tonight just ride with me." He pressed. I sighed. "Alright." I said before going and getting in with him

Journey P.O.V.

It was going on 8 and Bianca still wasn't here she was supposed to ride with me after school but Drew and Aubrey said they caught her leaving out

It was going on 8 and Bianca still wasn't here she was supposed to ride with me after school but Drew and Aubrey said they caught her leaving out. So I just texted her to come over before 7. I waited nearly an hour and she still wasn't here. I was starting to get worried and knowing that she was most likely with that damn guy had me feeling even worse. I started to call her. Just then I heard the sound of an engine out. I looked through the window recognizing the car. I quickly stomped out mad.

"Where the fuck have you been Bianca! I been blowing yo dumb ass up! And you been with him the fuck we supposed be leaving now." I said walking up to the car. "Uh, I'm sorry I had left school and then I went to see him we did nothing just I got caught up and behind time so he took me to get my clothes and change and that was it." She told me. I scoffed."This not really making me like him any better. Bianca bring your ass in my car now!" I yelled at her.

"I'm not your damn child Journey." She whined getting in. "Your not but your my best friend." I said not wanting to keep explaining myself and just driving on down to the party hopefully nothing drastic would happen tonight. A party with the four of us was known to be trouble we not only caused trouble we also made the party lit. We would do stuff like make a game whether it was based on doing stupid shit, drinking, smoking, or playing risky shit. The bad was that with us all being not cocky or nothing but pretty bitches. We always had to check niggas and hoes. Sometimes there are jealous hoes tryna run up or fuck niggas tryna get fucked. We handle them all together.