Chapter 5

Bianca P.O.V.

"Whats up with you and Journey?" Ciara asked

"Whats up with you and Journey?" Ciara asked. I rolled my eyes. "She always wanna act like she my mama." I spat. Journey looked up from across the table. "No I dont wanna act like ya mama. I am acting and being your bestfriend. Thats protective and dont want you to get hurt if I was ya mama I would've done worse so stop saying that I'm just tryna look out for you so pipe the fuck down. I'm dead ass just getting tired of you and this shit." She sighed. She shook her leg. "Whatever Ian finna argue when you wanna stop tryna tell me what to do then we can talk." I told her. She groaned and jumped up before walking off. "Y'all need to handle that." Ciara said. "You seen Aubrey anyway?" She asked. "I saw her in the hallway with Drew they looked like they were in a argument." I shrugged. She nodded before walking off.

Journey P.O.V.

I sat in the bathroom

I sat in the bathroom. Tears in my eyes. My mom and dad had went bankrupt and they were trying to enjoy their vacation and find a way to handle things. I mean they could've came and made sure I was okay. Usually when things like this happen you come and try to resolve them as fast as you can but my parents are different. I was crying about the thought of loosing everything. I had to make money fast and I just dont know what to do. I took a deep sigh. I felt my breaths get clogged in my throat. I hurried and fixed my face before going out and into my class. I sat by Bianca as I always did but neither of us exchanged words.

To be honest I dont regret what I've been saying to Bianca. Its just she's too petty and I'm too stubborn. I'm just trying to look out but she sees it as me controlling her. I just want to make sure nothing happens and honestly she's doing all that about me acting like her mama but if I was I'd make sure charges was dropped on that boy and Bianca would never see him but I'm not I wanna make sure she's as happy as she can be and safe. "Could you stop doing that." She growled at me as I tapped my pen. "Baby I suggest you please talk to me in a better tone next time." I said under my breath. "Whatever." When shit happens Bianca always seemed to have this nonchalant ass attitude. I'm not about to deal with it.

Bianca P.O.V.
I went straight out the door and walked home after school. Once I got there and opened the door I noticed my mother on the couch with an angry look. She stood and held up a pink purse Adam had bought me. "The fuck is this? It looks way more expensive then the stuff I order and buy you from the mall. Who bought this? You better not be stealing!" She asked before following me as I walked to my room "Where do they get money for this from. All the new purses, new phone you've been asking for,Makeup. I swear if the policd show up to my door-" She grabbed my arm roughly and spun me to her. "Listen to me Bianca! Where have you been getting this stuff?" She asked. "I got a job." I lied. "Where?" She asked. "Just a job at the mall plus you know me and the girls always borrow each others stuff." I shrugged. She sighed. "Okay whatever you could've just said that but onto something else where are you at night dont say Journeys cause youve been gone a lot more then usual lately." She said. "Get off my back ma! I'm not doing anything." I told her. "Dont start this shit! Stop fucking yelling in my house!" She yelled back. "The house your rarely in!" I argued. "Because Im making sure bills get paid, you have clothes and every thing." She got angry. "Ugh here we go again ! Whatever!" I yelled.

Journey P.O.V.
Are you sure you wanna do this Journey? I asked myself. I sighed. Just do it dont think. You got to. What other choice is there Mc Donalds is not gonna help out. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths before breathing out and clenching onto my trench coat. I walked into the building. My nose hit with mixed smells. "Aye kid what you doing here?!" A bartender caught me on spot. "I- I need a job." I studdered. She smirked. "Okay, I'm Sasha Aye! Tip show her to Zora." The bartender shouted towards across the bar. A half naked exotic looking girl came over. "Hi I'm Tip my sister owns this place." She laughed introducing herself as we walked to the back and into a hall.

Tip👇

"I'm Journey

"I'm Journey." I told her. "Pretty name for a pretty girl." She licked her lips. She opened The door to see another exotic looking light skin small framed women counting money. "Aye- Oh Nora come in." She smiled before I was led in. "Why are you here?" She looked at me. "I'm Journey." I told her. She hissed. "Did I ask that?" She said with an attitude. "I want a job." I told her. She looked me up and down and laughed. "Yea right how old are you?" She asked. "15- but I really really need this job." I told her. "Girl no you way to young. But nice meeting you anyway." She turned back to her money.

Zora👇

"Please I'm desperate I really really really want this job

"Please I'm desperate I really really really want this job." I told her. "Listen kid your too young but if you show up tomorrow at 7:30 and dont let me down maybe I can do something for you." She told me. "I will." I told her. "Go home and rest up kid." She told me. I nodded. I walked out and Nora's heels click as she walked out. "Up Next Tip!" The DJ announced. "Gotta go." She disappeared and I looked over at Sasha.

Sasha👇

"Hey kid

"Hey kid. Dont worryI'm Sasha again I'm only 18 but I've been working here since I was 16. If you work heard youll get the job. They girl sympathize for young girls trying to make money because they've been in our position. I didnt wa. I hear your 15 hopefully you can Dance if you wanna bring in big bucks." She informed me. I nodded. "Thanks." I told her before leaving out.