Chapter 6

Ciara P.O.V.

I turned the screen of my phone off headache from all the notifications and it was slowly blowing my high

I turned the screen of my phone off headache from all the notifications and it was slowly blowing my high. Lately i been going through so much shit. If only I could tell y'all half. I just gotta get through this shit. People was on me about not coming to school but if you was going through it like I am you wouldn't either. I just laid back and closed my eyes allowing myself to drift off. Until my phone started ringing. I made a loud ass sigh. "Hello!" I said rudely dont give a fuck who it is they interrupting my damn nap. "Wait yeen answer the phone right try again." Money said. I sighed. "Wassup?" I asked dryly.

"Aye I kno yeen at school so come outside. I'm waiting on you." He told me. I hung up before standing on my feet taking a minute to think and try and get a little out my high and into the world. I went outside and then got into the car. "What we finna do?" I asked. "You said you wanted to get put on with the shit. You ready for this gang banging shit? You know it comes with territory, fucking with the right niggas, police and all." He said. "Yea I know like right now honestly I need it I gotta get me and my family out here and no regular 9 to 5 gone do that. Then I know they'd be happy with me being a part of the gang like they were. I just feel like its tradition and I should because they pressure us so much about it." I shrugged.

"Alright you talking right so let's see." He said before pulling off. He sat small bags of weed in my lap. "Handle that shit. Sell that by the time I come back. This your conner. Dont let me down." He told me. I sat up and turned to go out. "Oh wait." He told me. I turned towards him. "Here just in case. Stay safe for the feds tho." He handed me a gun. I nodded grabbing it tucking it and getting out the car.

He pulled off quick and I looked around the scene. Alright Ciara do yo shit. I thought to myself. I seen some boy with some homeboys walk over. "Yall want something? I got $20 a gram." I said. "Uh, lemme get two." One boy spoke up I nodded before taking the money and giving them the product. They left soon. Time passed and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and noticed the girls calling for me in the group chat we were in together. I looked up again and saw the police. "Shit." I cursed. As they drove by. "What you doing out here Miss?" They looked up at me stopping where I was. "Waiting for my brother to come out the store." I pointed across to the corner store. One police officer nodded and they drove off. That was close Ci c'mon now. Soon a crack head came over. "You got a dollar?" He asked. I shook my head. "You know where I can get some crack?" He asked. "Ionno but I got... weed." I said lowly. He nodded. Gimme one. He slide a wrinkled $10 with a 5 and 5 ones.

Money P.O.V.
"Man ion think we should be letting a girl on our team. This ain't no games not no damn fashion show. We got real shit going on." My nigga Skip complained as we sat in the trap playing 2k. I sucked my teeth."Man I swear man this girl got real heart, she ain't basic plus she tryna make it for ha family y'all gone see." I told them. "Alright but hoe start playing with my money or our gang rep I'm firing her up." He said. "Whatever watch what you call her." I warned him. Me and Ci wasn't together but I felt some way bout her. I definitely wasn't gone let nobody treat her no type if way. Friend or not.

"So what we finna do sex her in?" Ray asked. His ass always tryna fuck nasty bastard. Thats the way all our girls who cook, cut and package weed get in. We make a video too. Just like a insurance. Now Ian too much of a dog like these niggas always fucking girls together. But I had my share of participation. "Its her choice." I shrugged. I knew for sure she wasn't gone let all these niggas fuck. "If she get jumped in who gone do it?" Ray asked. "I guess I'll watch and you, Skip, D-man, and Tee jump her." I shrugged. "Ight." They said. Wasn't tryna set up or nothing reason why I said imma watch is cause if shit get out of hand. I looked at my watch standing to go get Ciara.

Ciara P.O.V.
I had sold everything. I saw Money pull up and got in. "You sold it all?" He asked. I nodded. I showed the money. "Alright keep it. But next time and any other time you send yo money to the counting room and get yo portion at the end of the day. Unless somebody important tell you otherwise." He said. I just listened. We pulled up at the trap and walked in all eyes was on me. "Ight. This shorty?" Some boy stood asking. "Yea this her Skip." Money laughed. "So you being sex in or Jumped?" He asked and all the niggas stood. "Jumped the fuck." I looked at these nigga as like they crazy and before I could think his fist crashed into my face.

I bounced back a little and stood myself back up straight. I came up I position. I threw a two piece back another guy came from the side I managed to back up and not get hit as I did I punched him in the side of his face. I felt fists at my stomach and some on my face. Then I blacked out and went crazy my fist went up at everywhere. I got many hits but I ate them and came back harder. "Ight thats enough!" I heard Money yell. "Damn man so what y'all think?" He asked. "She in shawty kept up wit us. Got my lip busted up and shit." Skip I'm guessing chuckled. "True." Everyone agreed. "Damn you got away with only a bloody mouth and bruised cheek." They laughed. I shook my head. "Still got scars from when I got jumped in." Another boy chimed in. Finally it felt like I was apart of some shit big and beneficial. I felt like one of them.