Chapter 14

Monday....
Aubrey P.O.V.

It was a long painful day

It was a long painful day. I was zoned out in all of my classes I didn't even eat. It was just too much walking around school where me and Drew used to meet up and skip. We had arguments, and fights but earlier in our relationship everything was perfect. I got into the car with Brandon. "You okay?" He asked. I shook my head no before breaking down. "Aubrey please stop. It's fucking wit me seeing you like this. Come on Drew wouldn't wanna see you like this." He rubbed my back. I sat up and wiped my tears.

"Your right. I just dont know who would really do this. Yea he was annoying but when it came to it he never did no real harm besides our relationship." I laid my head against the window. Brandon sighed. "I killed him Aubrey." He said lowly. "What!" I yelled sitting up. "How could you do this! Did you even think of the heart ache I would get!" I yelled at him. "Calm down Aubrey man! I ain't want him hurting you I couldn't just continue to watch you get hurt by him." He said shaking his head. "Yea well now I'm hurting more now that he's dead. Please drive me to Ciara's house she ain't come to school." I rolled my eyes. "Aubrey." He tried to touch my hand but I snatched it away. He sighed before cranking up the car and driving off.

Ciara P.O.V.

I aint really been out ever since I heard what happened beside doing work

I aint really been out ever since I heard what happened beside doing work. My mama and them keep tryna tell me everythings gonna be okay and it isn't my fault. They say they know because they been in this lifestyle but they never had they family killed. Maybe I ain't meant for the gang life. But I ain't gone give up. I gotta keep on I'll get the hang of it soon. I found a new house on the opposite side of town it gated community and 24 hour surveillance. We got mostly everything in boxes we start moving tomorrow and getting settled in and we'll stay there Thursday. I heard a knock at the door. "Ciara." My brother called. I went to the door to see Aubrey at the door and Brandon driving off.

"What you doing here?" I asked before opening the door wide so she could come in. Lately we haven't been talking much. Not just on my part it seems like nobodies really communicating with anyone because everyone's going through some shit. "We need to talk I just feel like we haven't really sat down and talked to each other or catch up in so long and we're bestfriends. But I really also want to fill you in and I wanna know what's going on." She told me. I nodded "Let's go in my room." I told her. All that was left in there was my bed since we bought new ones for the new house. "Yo wassup wit this?" She asked about the bullet pierces through the walls.

I sighed. "I think I should wait to tell my story." I said. "Well this weekend I found out Drew died." She started to get teary eyed. "Its like even though he wasn't the best person or nicest he still didnt deserve this. He didnt live to be eighteen. He could've had a chance to change or showed more of a different side of him, you know possibly done something for himself. Even though he abused me I can't fake the fact his death bothers me cause once upon a time I was in love." She started breaking down. "Aubrey dont cry ion wanna see this. You gone be straight its okay. He probably in a better place just remember the good shit dont get down." I explained to her.

She nodded and simmered down. "Whats worse is Brandon killed him saying he didnt want him to hurt me. Basically Drew not to long ago saw me and he got aggressive and Brandon wasn't fond of it." She sighed. "I don't think you should stop talking to Brandon. He was just tryna make things better maybe he didnt think of the heart ache you'd be going through." I advised. She nodded. "Thanks but wassup wit you?" She asked.

"Well I joined the gang at first I had a altercation with this guy name skip or whatever he got mad and started telling the gangs business cause they put him out or whatever. Now there's people gunning for the gang and a shoot out happened here this weekend and my sister sh-sh-she died." I sobbed. Aubrey started to console me. "Oh my God man..... You just dont understand! That was supposed to be me! She dead an innocent ass girl not just any girl my sister! Someone I loved dearly and she didnt have enough time to live! Its my fault! I can feel everyone in the house moving around me! Their grieving to they just dont want me to see it. So I'm moving out of here well me and my family." I out my head down. " Ci in due time its gone get better." She held me tight as I cried. "I pray it does. Right now it doesn't feel like it will anytime soon." I sighed.

Journey P.O.V.

"So you know I was like damn? It be like that?" Ryan laughed

"So you know I was like damn? It be like that?" Ryan laughed. I laughed at him. "I'm weak man." I laughed. He looked at me for a second. He said he just liked to 'admire my beauty alot' "You've got to stop doing that." I shook my head laughing at him. "What I just never felt this way. Ian saying its love cause ionno what it is but its different Ian never really felt like this." He smiled at me. I felt my face heat up and blushed. "Can I?" He pointed to my face. "I dont know what your talking bout but okay." I laughed. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt a smile creep on my face. He laughed at me. I shook my head. He had pulled up in front of my house and we ended up having a long conversation in his car. "Oh shit its getting dark maybe you should head home." I told him. "Alright beautiful." He said as I got out of the car and watched him pull off.

Bianca P.O.V.

I was glad to come home but my mother wasn't here and the house looked a mess

I was glad to come home but my mother wasn't here and the house looked a mess. I cleaned up and have been here since and she hasn't came. Hopefully she will at some point. I heard the door and she walked in slowly walking looking distraught she looked up at me and looked like she had seen a ghost. She then attacked me with a hug. She started crying. "I missed you dont ever do this shit every again in your life!" She yelled crying. "I promise I won't mom I missed you and ill explain everything later but where have you been?" I asked.

"Well after waiting for you a while I thought you'd never come back to me but I didnt loose hope. Everyday after work I asked the girls about you and came home but after a while I couldn't be here because everything reminded me of you. So my boyfriend. Who I never got the chance to introduce you to had let me stay with him until I felt like I should come back. But the neighbors alerted me today saying they heared music playing in here so I came home." She explained, I nodded. "I love you mom I'll never do this again." I told her.