Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I drive up to Stella and Mia's house

around 6:30pm. In the driveway I see Stella bright red lamburgine, Mia's shinny purple ferarii, and Garrets run-down, rusty, falling apart, blue truck. I wonder if I stare at it long enough if it will shatter into a million little truck pieces. Ive been trying to convince him to let me try and fix it up a little bit, fixing things is kinda a hobby of mine, but he wont let me. He says it was his dads truck and his dad died about 6 years ago, so i guess it makes sence. But to this day whenever I see it I get chills. I shrug and continue to walk up the driveway. I walk up to the gate and push the big silver button.

"Code Name : gFF11" I say to the machine. When I turned 16, like every other 16 year old, I got my code name. Its like an ID, or a drivers licence but it allows you to go places without an adult.

" Scan" it says and so I do

" Dakota Liz Bridges?" it asks

" Yea?" I ask back

" Welcome " it says " We've been expecting you "

The gate opens and I walk up the long stone path surrounded by bushes. Mia runs up and greets me at the door. She wraps her arms around me so I hug back.

" Hey" she says

"Hey " I say

" Hey guys!" Avery screams as she runs up the path, her long pink skirt and brown hair blowing in the wind.

" Wow, it got really windy" Mia says

" Yea" I say " Weird"

We walk inside and go to Mia and Stella's room. Its big with two king size beds, covered in blue and purple sparkly jewels, a trampoline, a rope hanging from the cealing for Mia to do gymnastics on, a 75' TV, and a virtual Minecraft game genorater , where you can literally walk into the game and play as steave. Its Sick!!!

Stella, Easton, and Garret are sitting in rainbow colored bean bag chairs watching Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince. Stella is crying with Garrets arm around her.

" Dumbledore?" I ask

She nods.

I feel my eyes start to water. Its so sad!

Suddenly a load bang goes off outside.

" What was that!" Garret screams.

" Calm down you big baby" Easton says punching Garret in the sholder.

" Dork " Stella says throwing a pillow at Easton.

" At least I did'nt cry when Dumbledore died " Easton says.

" Yea, you did, everyone in the theater was making fun of you!" Garret says

"Shuttup!" He says

A scraping sound made everyone stop arguing. It sounded like nails on a chalkbord or metal scraping on rocks. The sound was coming from the window. I turn to see something I never thought I would ever see.

" Zombies"