Eight

Third Person P.O.V

            Tuesday after school, Blaise kept his promise and drove to the Malfoy firm after dropping Draco at home.

            He parked the car and walked into the office.

            "Hello, may I help you?" A woman by the name of Doris asked. She was an older woman around her late 60's and very petite.

            "Um, I'm here for Mister Malfoy? I'm-"

            "Blaise?" She smiled as he nodded. "We've been expecting you. Mister Malfoy is in his office so you're free to go in there now." Blaise bit his lip not knowing which door it was so she grinned. "Here honey, let me take you there." Blaise nodded and followed the lady after she walked. His office was second on the left and she opened the closed door revealing Mister Malfoy.  He was typing away at his computer, not even bothering to look up.

            "Come in Doris." He ordered.

            "Actually Mister Zabini is here sir." She told him. He sighed and again without looking up, he beckoned him inside.  Blaise thanked Doris and walked into the room.

            "Alright Mister Zabini." This time he looked up and stared directly at Blaise.  "What I need you to do first is make photocopies of the things I just printed." He nodded his head in the direction of the printer. "Then file them under Johnson."

            "Um both copies sir?" He asked.

            "No, give the originals to me. Then I will ask you to do some phone calling." He told Blaise who sighed but nodded. This was going to be a long day.

            While Blaise was working off his butt, Draco was at his house doing some of his homework in his room.  He subconsciously rubbed his belly as he did some math problems. When his phone rang, he looked at it and grinned.

            "Hey Hermione." He answered.

            "Hiya Draco." She replied. "What are you doing?"

            "I'm doing some math homework, what about you?" He asked.

            "Well Luna and I are stopping by the diner to pick up some food before we go to the library and study, wanna come?" She asked and he sighed.

            "I wish I could. But part of the rules is I gotta stay home." He explained and then paused. "How about you two come here? Would you want to do that?"

            "Yeah that sounds great actually, what do you want?"                                 

            "Oh you don't have to bring me food."

            "Nonsense, we want to." She said and he grinned.

            "Can you get me a garden salad with some grilled chicken? Oh! And if you can, I've been craving bread."

            "You got it." Hermione laughed. "We'll see you in half an hour." She told him and then hung up the phone.

            He took this time to pack up his books so they could study on table in the dining room. He got up and then caught a glance in the mirror. He was wearing his own shirt, he had been wearing Blaise's sweatshirt over it but took it off, so his bump was evident. He bit his lip and gently put his hand on it. It was weird to actually see it, sure he's seen it by looking at it but seeing it in the mirror was different.