Eighteen

Draco's P.O.V

            I was sitting on my couch with Blaise as my belly extended well over my waist line. I was around 24 weeks and I couldn't wait to see my little baby. He and I had an appointment for an ultrasound later that day so I was pretty stoked.

            "Hey bubba?" I asked and he looked over to me. He checked me over once with his eyes before asking,

            "What?"

            "Can you get me some tea?" I inquired. "With some honey?"

            "Yeah of course." He told me before getting up. He turned and kissed my forehead before leaving the room. I sighed and stretched out my feet onto the coffee table. Something I would never do but they were started to ache. I would have to ask Blaise to rub them when he got back.

            As I was sitting there, I felt a weird sensation go across my belly. I gasped and placed my hand on my belly. It happened again so I called out for Blaise who came bolting into the room.

            "What? What's wrong?" He rushed to my side. Without a word, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly. Not soon after, the sensation happened again and he looked at me after turning a ghostly. "W-was t-that-"

            "He kicked." I informed him and he swallowed hard before sitting down next to me. He kept his hand on me before feeling the jolt again. He let out a surprised chuckled before tearing up.

            "T-that's the baby." He said more to himself than me. He looked me in the eyes and I grinned wiping away his tears.

            "That's our baby Blaise." I chuckled. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I smiled kissing him back and when he pulled away, he had this goofy grin on his face. I heard the faint sound of the kettle going off so he smiled before leaving the room.

            He came back with my tea and placed it on the table near my feet carefully.

            "Oh bubba?" I questioned. "Can you rub my feet?" I asked.

            "Of course." He told. Cautiously, I moved my feet above the tea and then onto Blaise's lap so he could rub them. He placed his hands on a sensitive part of my foot and started to rub as I let out a soft groan. The baby, feeling my relief, started to kick slightly.

            "He's pretty active." I mentioned.

            "Maybe she'll be a track star like her bubba." He cooed and I rolled my eyes at the improper use of pronoun. He dug into my foot and I let out a loud moan.  "Oh that felt good?" His voice dropped.

            "It felt very good but we don't have time. Mum will be home in ten minutes." I scolded and he smirked.

            "I don't know who you've been having sex with but I can be done in seven." He told me and I smirked this time. I raised an eyebrow at him and said,

            "One shouldn't brag about that babe." I winked and he huffed. I switched feet and he started working on the other one.  "God my feet hurt a lot."

            "It's cause you're on them a lot." He explained.

            "Harry's ankles are starting to swell. He said he has to keep them raised. He's got like three more months too."

            "Ahh well honestly, I think he'll go sooner, he's small." He disclosed. "Not enough to be premature but maybe a week or two before his due date."