Chapter 2

They all went out to a local bar and sat at the same table. Evelyn was mostly focused on the Winchester boys. They were charming and good looking. She bit her lip not knowing that she was doing that.

It's been a few years since she was romantically involved with someone or even had sex. Her hunter life kept her from doing that. It was save the world first then maybe a relationship or something but she never had the chance.

She looked over and saw her mom laughing with John. And Sam and Dean were drinking away and kept glancing at her. She threw back her drink and walked to the bar for something else. Then Sam came up next to her and sat down.

"What do you want to drink"? He asked her.

"I don't know. I don't really drink that much".

"I don't either really but how about something strong just a few shots maybe?"

"Sounds good".

We drank a few shots each of whiskey and I was already feeling kinda tipsy. I heard Sam handing me more shots of whiskey and I tipped them back.

I started feeling all the Alcohol in my system and I started giggling for no reason.

"Are you ok Evelyn?"

"Yeah just kinda drunk".

"I think your mom is gone with our dad".

"It's ok".

"You can sleep at the motel with us tonight".

"Awesome".

"Sam. I know this is random but can I kiss you?"

"I was going to ask if I could kiss you too".

I felt Sam turn my body towards him and we kissed. His lips were nice against mine. I could feel myself starting to sober up.

"Let's go back to the motel", I said grabbing his hand.