Chapter 33

Evelyn
I woke up to the smell of breakfast and Sam setting everything up.

"Morning".

"Morning Sam".

"So you'll get to go home sometime this afternoon".

"That's good. This hospital bed is so uncomfortable".

"Don't worry you'll have a really comfy bed. "

"Awesome".

I ate some food and then slept for a while until lunch. Ate lunch and then a little after lunch I had gotten the okay to leave I was wheeled out of the hospital with the wheelchair they had given me since I had a broken arm and a broken leg. I saw Dean standing at the entrance with baby right there.

"Happy to see you Evie"

"You too Dean".

"We're in for a long road trip we have to go to Bobby's then your place and then the bunker".

"Alright. Most likely I'll be sleeping".

"Well you can have one of us back there so you don't hurt yourself trying to get comfortable."

"I'll be ok. I just need some pillows and I'm fine".

"If you say so. It shouldn't take us hopefully too long to get back to Bobby's. And then we'll head to your place grab some things and head to the bunker.".

"Sounds good guys. Can I use a jacket or blanket maybe as a pillow for right now?"

"You can lay your head on my shoulder and sleep", said Sam.

"That'll probably be better", I said as Sam got in the car after putting the wheel chair in the trunk and Dean had me in his arms and handed me to Sam.

"We just wanna make sure your comfy and safe", said Dean. "I'd do it but I'm driving".

"Thank you guys. I appreciate it a lot. Wake me up when we get to Bobby's.".

"Will do sweetheart".

And I fell asleep as soon as I laid my head on Sam's shoulder.