Chapter 46

Dean
I drove as fast as I could once I found out that Evelyn was in fact in Missouri and at her house. I would somehow convince her to come back to the bunker. It was my fault she left in the first place. If I wouldn't have tried to convince her to be with me I wouldn't be here driving to her house.

I've been driving all night and I reach her house. I park before I get out. I walk up to her door and knock. I wait a few before I see the door opening to reveal Evelyn in sweats, a t shirt  and her hair in a messy bun. She looked like she had been crying. But she still looked beautiful to me.

"Dean? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I wanted to talk to you".

"Come in".

I walked inside and she closed the door.

I called Sam and told him I found her.

"I just want to apologize for what happened between us. I didn't mean for that to happen. I'm sorry I overstepped anything. You were happy with Sam and I should've been happy for you guys and accepted that you two were together".

"I appreciate that but I also left because I didn't want to come between the both of you. You two are brothers".

"I understand that but you matter to. You deserve to be happy too".

"Dean, I'm happy knowing I'm not making you guys fight".

"Evelyn".

"Don't. Do. That."

"Don't do what?"

"Look at me like that. I don't need your pity Dean. You don't understand how much this has played in my head. If I end up with either one of you. It'll cause problems. You both like me and I like you both too".

"Who do you like more?"

"No, don't do that. Don't make me answer that. Please".

"It's just a simple question".

"No, it's not Dean".

I looked at her and got closer to her and stroked her cheek with my thumb. A tear ran down her cheek and I wiped it.

"Sweetheart. It'll be okay. I promise. You know I'll still protect you".

"It's you Dean. I really like you. I've been thinking about you since I've gotten here. I can't stop thinking about you either."

"I'm here now

"I'm here now. You don't need to think about me anymore. Wow, I can't believe it's me".

"Dean? Since you are here, wanna head upstairs?"

"Really?"

"Yeah".