7

MIKU POV

"Miku, you're such an asshole," Rin moans. We had just watched the pink-haired girl stroll out of here because I had ripped her jacket in two. 

"Jesus, I was just trying to see what she had," I fought back. Rin sighed. She walks over to my chair and lifts it up while shaking. "Go away," she sighs while waving her hand to the door. I get up and grab my bag. "Besides, tomorrow's karaoke night."Gumi groans and we walk out together to her car.

"Dude, that was totally uncalled for," Gumi says as we pull out on the busy New York highway. I lay my hands on the passenger window. "What the hell was I supposed to do? Sit in the bathroom with Mayu all night? I don't know about you but I'd rather make an enemy then become a sex-driven slut," I say. Gumi shrugs. "Well, you're already a sex-driven slut, that's something off your bucket list." I sigh. 

We pull of the highway into a quaint little country road. Gumi gets out and brings her purse with her. "Wanna smoke?" She hands me a cigarette the size of a broken pencil. "Here c'mon." She nudges me a couple times with a sly grin as she lights her cig on fire. "No thanks-I've got enough, um, I mean-" "HEY! You two right there! G'toff our godamned lawn!" We both turn to see an old man in his pajamas waving his cane around like a magic wand. "Uh-oh" Gumi whispers. She immediately throws me in the car and slams the door. Right behind the man are a crowd of police officers. Gumi steps on the gas, and we nearly make our exit.

I yawn. About ten minutes pass, and then a half-hour. Just before I make the connection I'm still awake, I'm sitting in Gumi's apartment with a half-damp robe on. I feel wide awake, even though it's pitch black outside.

I hear snoring coming from the adjacent bedroom, Gumi's asleep. I get up to go see her, but I refuse. The only thing I remember from last night was the abruptly short police chase that left me stirred. Maybe we were just getting back after a talk with the sheriff? Or maybe we went and ate at 39 Avenue and I passed out after eating the SanKyuu Ultimate? Whatever it was, I had something in my mind that I couldn't get out.

Something in my brain told me to go say sorry to Rin. I had wrecked her place and then-

The Girl. The pinkette with shiny baby blue eyes, with perfect fingers and hips. The one with the beautiful smile and nice long legs and-

...

The Jacket.

~Big sorry I haven't been updating. I've been trying to make chapters about 750 words or more, but I need some buildup! I hope you enjoy ;3~