9

MIKU POV       /an: this takes place about two days later/

I lay down on the sheets, my pigtails all over the place. Gumi walks beside me and hands me some tea. She sips her tea, and looks straight at me. "Miku, she's the candy I was talking about. If you wanna fuck her, just ask" I sit up. "Gumi, I'm the 'sex obsessed slut' you were talking about. I haven't ever kissed a guy, nor made love before. I've just bought them a beer and told them sweet words. How the hell do I even know she ain't just faking it!" Gumi gets up and opens the microwave door, and then slams it shut. She gives me a snake eye, and then walks out the apartment door. "I've gotta go get actual fucking food so we don't starve to death, goth bird," she says, juggling her keys. "If you want to get a good relationship with her, ask her out. I bet you she'll say yes." Before I find the broken words to say, Gumi's speeding down the road. Rin wouldn't help, she'd just make fun of me for finding a girl. I jump off the couch and grab my phone. Tonight, I'm going to actually make a move.

LUKA POV

"Luka, just go for him. You're going to be fine no matter what. He's waiting for you." I hear the silence of the phone, Mom's line had cut off. I start to sob. It's a "she" not a "he". How does Mom know Miku isn't going to turn her back on me? Does she even love me.

I get up to make a sandwich and open up Netflix. I decide to watch romantic comedy, doesn't that sound nice?

When I finish my binge session, I notice a notification on my phone. It's from the same mysterious text number I got before - Miku. I sit and smile reading it, I fucking hate this girl though. "Hey uh, I was thinking of going to Wendy's a little bit, after like 6 or something. I also want to say sorry for a few days ago, if you wanna go talk to Rin or something..."

I feel a sigh of relief. She shares my feelings. I want to get up and dance and play and sing and kiss her again. I loved that feeling, and would do anything to get it again. I run to my bedroom and try on some new dresses. I find a short black one with white ribbon trim, and a white belt. I wear my jacket with the dress, I've gone beyond cloud nine, I can see the rest of the cosmos from here. My shoes are high heeled sandals, also trimmed white, but with pink intervals falling in between my toes. I take three showers, I need to look perfect. I style my hair in a side ponytail, with a blue orchid from Gumi's graduation party a year ago tightly hanging it together. I attempt to put on makeup, it doesn't work, so I put on just mascara instead. I feel like I'm floating on air, the bright blue flower makes my heart lift. Why does it? I don't know. I hate blue, it was the hair color of the jacket girl years ago. But why am I dressing up for Wendy's? I don't care.

/ANOTHER TIMESKIP//

MIKU POV

My tears make a steady beat while I lay on the sofa, sobbing. Daddy hated gays. Mommy hated everyone who loved the same-sex. I can't be gay. I refuse it. These aren't feelings, I just haven't made a mutual friend in a long time. That's why I want to eat with them. I'm not fucking gay.

I look at the clock, then down at my phone. One reply. It's Luka, she says she's coming. I smile, this ain't gay, this is friendship.

~Welp, this chapter sucks balls. I guess you can't blame me for being on my time of the month, having a bazillion sunburns, (Fuck you, Minnesota) and it being the last week of school. But, I have a special surprise next chapter! Stay tuned!~