14

MIKU POV

"So, Luki's your brother, right?" I ask Luka as we head down the hallway to the waiting room. She sighs. "Yeah, my big brother." Her eyes look wet, even though two minutes ago she was fine. "He's only two years older than me though."

As we cut a corner to the room, I see a tall man shadowing us. He's got thin brown hair, and a lazy muscular figure. His eyes glow with dismay, and they reflect solitude to anyone who passes. Luka trembles and grabs my hand. She mad dashes out of his sight and to the waiting room, where Luka's mom and dad wait. Luka steps in the door and coughs, but only her mother looks up.

Luka's mother has a chubby figure with short gray hair. She looks pretty fit, but she can barely move. Luka's dad however, has a thin stature covered in white hair. His face is wrinkled, and very Asian. 

"Mom, I would like you to meet someone," I hear Luka say as I direct my focus to the room around me. Luka's mom looks up from knitting. "Mother, this is Hatsune Miku. She's a 20-year-old office worker I met at the bar." Office worker? Luka, you haven't seen shit. "Miku's really nice!"

Suddenly, the Russian nurse walks in. I look up, she has a paper in her hand. "Mr. and Mrs. Megurine, there's something I need to tell you."

~Oh shit, forgot to make an A/N! Sorry this page is so short, I spent all day animating. But I may upload twice today just in case. Also, more news info, I might start an entirely new MikuxLuka once I find the time. Maybe one-shots or an ACUTE-style love triangle crap. ~