Part 4: Every action has a consiquence

Throughout my weekend I was trying to enable my powers but I couldn't do it. I couldn't understand why, and how they could enable their powers easily.

As I was practicing I realized that i haven't seen my sisters in a while.

I continued trying to make a flower grow.

Maybe I needed to be outside?

I went outside and tried to doing the same hand strokes Jocelyn was doing. Nothing happened, so I tried doing what each of them did. Still, nothing happened.

I had school the next day and I had to get their attention. I needed their help and I didn't want to sound weird or anything.

I needed to train with them, they were fighting for something and maybe I could help.

I wanted till after school then ran to the gym.

I saw them walk in and I went through another entrance. I watched their routine and I tried to study it. They kept working united.

It was soon over so Iran outside and waited for them.

I was kicking dirt when suddenly they came outside.

"Oh hey Damian... What are you doing here so late?" Sean asked.

"I saw you guys... I saw what you were doing."

"Shit Rosa, wipe his memory with your black magic." Bryanna said eagerly.

"You got it..."

I suddenly felt threatened. I began to feel weird again. I suddenly felt my feet lift off the ground, and I saw everything green. I looked down at them as they looked up and at each other.

There was wind everywhere and leaves suddenly surrounded my body in a spherical shape.

I made three giant trees sprout in front of them.

I came back down.

"I've never seen your kind before..." Jocelyn said.

"What do you think, should we let him be a part of our group?" Sean asked.

They turned around and began to have conference with each other.

"Training starts tomorrow." Jocelyn said.

They walked away and whispered as they walked towards their car.

I sat at the benches waiting for my dad to come pick me up.

I saw Cassy and Amber walking towards me.

"We want in...." Cassy said as Amber and her sat down.

"Wait... How do you know?" I asked.

"We've been watching them for months, they're getting more powerful." Amber said.

They both extended their arms.

Amber suddenly sparked fire into her palm. Hey eyes glowed into a bright red.

Cassy held out her arm and summoned a small body of water. It was spherical and it was floating over her palm.

"See you tomorrow after school!" Cassy yelled as the both ran away.

"Wait..."

I said as they ran away.

The next day came and I was eager for the day to end. I couldn't stop thinking about using my powers.

I walked passed Jocelyn but she ignored me. It was the same with everyone else.