Part 8: Teamwork

We kept flying, for what seemed for hours. Gigi kept guiding us towards a path. We didn't know where we were going but we knew she was taking us "back home". I hated flying for such a long time. 

Jocelyn didn't look tired she was just flying and laughing as she kept moving forward. She couldn't believe her new abilities. 

We flew towards a blue light.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" Vivi said.

We got closer, suddenly there was a beam of light striking the sky. Suddenly the sky began to turn blue.

"Get in... fast!" Gigi said.

Everyone flew inside.

I stayed behind and hovered in front of Gigi's face. She waved at me and I waved back. As I was going in the beam of light. Her skin turned pink and she began to grow a crown.

I looked towards the beam of light. It was different this time. This time I saw small clips of my life and everything i did on planet earth.

"Where are my wings?!?" I heard Jocelyn yell as I teleported to the area where they were at.

Jocelyn looked the same as she looked before we were in the different dimension.

"Maybe they come out when you use your powers..." Rosa said as Jocelyn looked at us in terror.

We looked around and we were in Paris.

The place where we needed to be in order to save the world.

The sky was turning black, we were getting sucked into a black hole.

"So what do we do as we go to Eiffel Tower? I assume that's where we're going...." I asked.

Vivian suddenly pressed a button on her suit. She went back to her normal clothes.

She had a black beret on and a polkadot dress.

"Press these buttons on your suits. And no little Damie, precisely we're going under." She said.

We all pressed the buttons and had fancy clothes on.

We looked like we were dressed to dine with the queen of England.

We were walking towards the Eiffel Tower, the scenery was beautiful and it was crowded. We didn't teleport that far from the Eiffel Tower. As we were walking we saw another group walking the same direction. They were walking with a purpose, like us. We kept going and we didn't know what they were doing. 

"Damn mommy..." a man said as the girls passed.

"Pigs... all of them." Jocelyn said.

"Look at them..." bryanna whispered.

We all looked at them and began to look suspicious.

They suddenly held hands and disappeared.

"Shit they're like us" Gio said as we all began to hold hands.

"Don't mess up this time." Ivette's said as we began to disappear.
We were right in the center of the Eiffel Tower.

"Ivanna freeze time!" Jocelyn said as Ivanna held her arms up.  

Everyone stopped moving, birds flying by were frozen still. Someone had dropped their keys, they never hit the ground.

"You guys have a time lord on your group?" A voice said.

We looked behind us and there were the same group of people.

"Hi I'm Sara" a tall girl said.

"I'm Sanaz." Another girl said who looked almost exactly like Sara.

"I'm Alyson." A girl wearing black said.

"I'm Diego!"a tall slender guy said.

"I'm Sarah!" A girl with curly hair said.

They all looked at us.

"We're here for the same thing" Sanaz said.

"Yah, let us have the glory!" Sarah said.

"Why don't we work together." Sean added.

We all looked at each other.

The ground began to rumble. We had frozen time but the world was still ending.