Part 10: To be Continued...

I ran out of the house, I pressed the button on my shoulder as my suit surrounded my body.

"Let's go..." Rosa said.

We flew up and bolted to the heavens.

"They're trapped, and we need to go get them."Bryanna said.

We went to the sky until it was dark. There wasn't anymore gravity, we were floating in space.

Suddenly we all started to fly back towards earth. This was just like my dream. We began to hurdle towards the ground.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to hell...." Cassy responded.

"Eat this!" Jocelyn gave us all a small gold crystal.

We all bit into it. I looked back and I felt a sharp pain on my back.

We all sprouted wings, they were white and huge.

"Flap downwards!" She said.

We all began to move and flap down.

We were going faster than the speed of light.

"Damian! Crack the ground!" Vivian said.

I held my arms towards the ground, I began to spread them.

We all began to get closer and closer to the ground.

We fell through the earth, there was a bright light. Our wings were shielding our bodies as we began to go through even deeper.

I could suddenly hear the screaming of millions of people. Both men and women yelling as if they were in pain. They were constantly being burned and they could feel every bit of it.

The creatures were hovering over these people, they were guarding them. Making sure they wouldn't escape.

They were also chained up.

We were looking at them from a cliff, everything was red. There was magma all over the place.

Everyone looked downward at the souls who were being punished.

"They're in there...." Cassy said as she pointed at a giant red castle that was surrounded by floating creatures.

We began to flap our wings and fly towards the castle.

I looked to my right, and saw everyone gliding as they extended their wings.

I saw Rosa she was flying as fast as she could. As we got closer a tear ran down her face. She wanted to see Sean. She hoped he was alive.

We got to the front of the castle, where there were giant wooden doors. They opened as we walked in front of the doors.

We saw a bright light and saw an outline of six people.

They were the other group.

As they got closer, we could see their faces. They had their eyes completely black. They all were possessed.

There was a spiral staircase.

We suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

There was a man with black eyes covered in fire, he had fire for hair and fire for his beard.

"Attack them..." He said as he snapped his fingers and walked back up the stairs.

They had diamonds on their foreheads that were black.

Sanaz and Sara began to merge.

Alyson began to move her staff in various directions.

Sarah grew bigger instead of multiplying.