Chapter 9: Does she feel the Same?

"Uh... Kion, when are we going back home. It getting boring here, lots of rules." Bunga complained.
"Well little guy, I want orderliness here. We don't want to go back to our old attitudes." Kinga said then left.
"Sorry Bunga. Fuli hasn't decided yet if she's coming with us or not." Kion said.

"Un-Bunga-lievable." Bunga said looking at Fuli.
"What is it little B?" Beshte asks.
"It's Hodari and Fuli. Their hanging out with each other instead of us." Ono observed.

Fuli looks at Kion. She can sense jealousy in his eyes. She would like to talk to him but she couldn't leave him there. The story Hodari telling her isn't finish yet. He would think that she didn't like his story. It would be rude to do that. Kion left to have some time alone to himself. After he left the three planned something to get them back together.

"So what's the plan?" Beshte asks.
"I say we kidnap Hodari so Fuli could hangout with Kion." Bunga suggested.
"Bunga that's a terrible idea. I say we distract Hodari then one of us will lead her to go to umm... where ever Kion went." Ono said.
"Poa! That's a great idea Ono." Beshte appreciated.

"Hey, hey! Hodari! How you doing?" Bunga distracts him. "We really are alike Hodari."
"Psst...Fuli." Ono whispers from a bush. "Follow me."
"Wait I gotta do something." Fuli whispers back. "Hey Hodari how about you tell your story to them. They might learn a heroic lesson from you."
"I guess so." Hodari agrees.

She sneaked away from him and finds Ono.
"Hey Ono wait up! Where are we going?" Fuli follows Ono.
"Wait over there." Ono said. Pointing green fields.
"Okay. But why?" Fuli asked but Ono was gone, "Ono? Where'd you go? Well at least the view is beautiful here."

"(Sigh) Maybe we should just go back without her. She do like it here." Kion said to himself. Then suddenly he saw Rafiki right behind him.
"Where are you going?" Rafiki asked.
"How did you get here?" Kion asked.
"The question is, do you really love her?" Rafiki points at Kion's nose.
"Well, yes. All I want to see... She's happy."
"You're thinking wrong!"
"What? I don't get you?"
"She's happy if she's with her special someone."
"You mean, the special someone is me?"
"Now that you know. Go tell her Nakupenda." Rafiki runs off.
"Wait, what? Rafiki? Nakupenda what does that mean?" He runs after Rafiki but he suddenly disappeared.

Kion walks back to tell her something. But she just found her uphill.
"Oh, hey!" They both said in unison.
"You go first." Kion insisted.
"Okay. Umm... I decided to go with you guys again back in the Pridelands." Fuli said.
"Really. That's great."
"But can our coalition come and live in the Pridelands again?"
"Sure. Anything."

"Kion can you come closer."
"Uh... Okay." Then she pushes him down that also brought her down the hill. When they both opened their eyes, their nose touched.

They both laughed together

They both laughed together. Then Kion picked a flower for her. A sweet smile she gave to him.

"By the way I'm sorry that I forgot you guys

"By the way I'm sorry that I forgot you guys. I hope you don't feel bad about it."
"It's okay. We all make mistakes. Even me. And what happened there before was unexpected so don't feel bad. Thing is, it's okay if you forget me. As long as I don't forget you." Fuli blushed at Kion's message.

A heart warming message Kion said to Fuli.
"Anything else you'd like to say before we leave?"
"Uh..." Kion thought of what he was going to say to Fuli that Rafiki told him.
"Uhh... Nothing." But he was embarrassed to say that to her.

While she was heading for the their den, Kion lowers his head down in failure. Then she turns around.
"Hey, you coming or not?" Fuli asked.
"Uh, yeah I'll catch up"
"Whoa! I didn't notice that our tail was tied up together." They both laughed.
"But seriously, we need to get our tail untied before anyone sees us."

"Haha! Mission was a success!" Ono said.

"Okay ready Zuri?" Kiara asked. She were planning to pounce on a cricket with Zuri.
"I guess." Zuri answered.
"3,2,1... Whoa!" Mzingo grabs Kiara and brings her to the Outlands.
"Oh, no! Kiara!" Zuri shouted.
"Whoa! Let go of me!" Kiara shouted. Mzingo didn't reply.

He dropped her down a bit fast

"Hey! Anyone please help me!" Kiara shouts for help.
"Oh we'll help you princess. If you help us first." Janja said in an evil tone.
"Oh, no Janja." Kiara whispers to herself.

Did anyone know what happened to Kion and Fuli when they were alone, except the Guard? Find out at Chapter 10.