Chapter 16: Misunderstandings

The rest of Lion Guard heads for the Outlands. "Hevi Kabisa! What happened to the rocks that blocked the entrances to the Outlands?" Kion was shocked. "That was different. A while ago there was no way in or out. Now half of the rocks are removed." Ono said. "Okay. Everybody keep a sharp eye. This place is getting weirder." Kion said.

"You guys hear that? Sounds like Fuli. C'mon it's coming from here." Kion said. They saw Janja and Fuli talking. What Kion saw, made him angry.

"So is it clear for me to go back?" Fuli asked. "Sure. Just be careful." Janja reminded. Then Kion suddenly appeared and pinned Janja down. "Kion? Hey, how are you doing?" Janja asked nervously.

 "Kion? Hey, how are you doing?" Janja asked nervously

"Kion let him go." Fuli said. "What?!" Everyone said. "He changed his attitude now. I taught him." Fuli explains. "How about you two talk in the Pridelands privately." Ono interrupts. "Okay. Lion Guard don't let Janja get away." Kion commanded.

"Fuli what are you doing?! Janja is an Outlander. You can't trust him." Kion said. "How about you? You trust Jasiri." Fuli said. "Jasiri's different. And we've known Janja as a bad hyena." "He changed. And I taught him." "Okay, let's make things clear. Do you trust him?" "I...I'm not sure. But if you help me, we could both know that Janja is a trustworthy hyena." "Okay."

The two returned to Janja's territory. "Okay, Janja. We will visit you in the Outlands when we have free time. If we teach you how to be a good hyena, you will also teach your clan to be good." Fuli said. "For one condition. Don't you ever unbalance the Circle of Life again, understand?" Kion said as he give Janja a death glare. "Oh yes. I will never. I promise." Janja said.

"Okay. Let's go back to our patrol. For now we don't have a free time. Let's go!" Kion said. Fuli walks behind the rest of the Guard. She returns to Janja and said something. "I'll be here for only a day. After that, don't ever be a bad hyena again. Bye." She whispered and quickly ran back to the Guard.

While the Lion Guard were on patrol, Kinga is having daughter problems. "Dad stop pacing, please. if you really want her to be fine, I say you let us go. Because we are girl cheetahs, we live alone." Aina explains. "I'm not sure about you two."

"Please. You'll see we will be more happier than this. And you know it's the right thing." Aina said. "Okay. If that makes you happy." Kinga agrees. "Yes! Thanks dad! I can't wait to tell her."

Fuli came in tired from their patrol. "Hey guys! What's for dinner?" Fuli asks. "You can't believe what dad said 5 hours ago." Aina said. "Whoa! Okay, calm down." Fuli calms her down. "So, dad, start talking." Aina said.

"Okay then. So I let..." He was cut off by Aina. "Dad wants us to live ourselves. Finally I could decorate it for us! Sorry I cut you off." Aina said jumping up and down. "Really? That's great!" Fuli in joy. "You will start leaving tomorrow." Kinga said.

Will Fuli really visit Janja? Stay tuned.