Party

I hadn't been bothered to go to school the last couple of days, not really being bothered to deal with people and my huge exhausting six month pregnant stomach. I had been staying at thorn hill wanting my own space. I hadn't really been out of my room not wanting to see Polly knowing it would cause huge drama and potential a fight given our history. It was Jugs birthday tonight and to be honest I was getting a bit concerned because I hadn't heard from anyone.

Every year Archie Jug and I go to the movies together before going to get food. It became like our tradition and the only time Archie and I would actually talk to each other like we were friends. Packing up a few of my clothes and going over to where I knew Penelope and Clifford would be "I'm going to stay at my house for a couple of days got a few things going on" "ok well if you need anything just call" nodding "thank you for everything you are doing for me" "no problem you have been a wonderful friend to Cheryl and Jason" Penelope said "truth is I always preferred you with Jason over Polly" Clifford said "everyone but her did" smiling and walking out over to James car as I had called him to come pick me up not wanting to walk.

I was in my room writing music or at least trying to when I suddenly heard loud music coming from down stairs. Curiously getting up and waddling downstairs to see what's going on.

Seeing people from my school littering the downstairs area dancing to loud music and drinking alcohol

Seeing people from my school littering the downstairs area dancing to loud music and drinking alcohol. Waddling into the kitchen grabbing a juice and looking around. Seeing Betty I walk towards her "hey Betty what's going on" "omg Harley completely forgot you were here...umm this was meant to be Juggys birthdays party" "not what you expected huh and he hates it" "now did you know" "Jug has always hated his birthday" I shrug. I watch as he tries to leave but Cheryl and Chuck stop him. Rounding everyone up to play the game that gets played at every party secrets and sins. Walking over and pushing a random kid off his seat, sitting down noticing he is looking at me "what I'm pregnant and it's my house" he storms off and the games begin.

First was Veronica "tell me what's so fresh about defiling Archie in a closet" Cheryl said. I almost throw up at the though that is now etched into my mind no wanting to hear much more "Cheryl killing her brother" "everyone knows I loved my brother" "exactly but did you love him maybe a little to much" I stop listening it getting to much for me. I get up to leave when words stop me "oh I'm going to go next Harley you ready" "go for it" "as we know this one over here was quite the partier but did you know she's the one who ruined Jason's golden reputation" "everyone knows I am pregnant with Jason baby and all not really a secret" "oh but this is princess" he takes a step closer to me "does anyone know how you Jason James and Alec started the fire that almost burnt down the whole town" I remain silent "how you four left the party drunk and high and thought it was a good idea to have a bonfire right next to the woods adding a lot of fuel" "are you done...you see Chuck this game doesn't work on me like it does everyone else because I don't care what people think" taking a step towards him "or how you could potentially be the baby daddy to Pollys baby because you took her away from Jason and I fast forward to the morning you and Polly messy hair clothes not on properly I think we can work out what you guys did that night" smirking seeing his shocked face. He takes a moment before Doyle interrupts "I saw miss Grundys car by sweet water river the day Jason went missing I told Betty and Jughead and then Miss Grundy quit her job and left Riverdale like two days later let's not forget Archie was also at sweet water river that morning" "omg ewww" going into the kitchen ignoring what they were talking about. Grabbing some a packet of salted cashews and a bottle of water. Walking back into the room just in time to see Chuck punch Jughead and FP grab Chuck pushing him out of the house telling everyone the party was over as he does so. "Clearly I missed something" they all look at me astonished "what I was hungry growing a human is hard work...I'm going up to my room" struggling to get up the stairs.

Laying on my bed exhausted. Grabbing my laptop, and clicking on a random tv show to watch why I eat my snack. Eventually falling asleep.

Walking up the next morning showering before changing into a black shirt navy blue stretchy jeans and a plaid loose jacket with some comfortable black small boots.

Slowing making my way downstairs to see Jug sitting on the chair "wow he got you good...have to say I'm impressed never thought I would see the day Jughead Jones got into a fist fight" "haha good morning to you to Har how's little one" "good food was super active this morning but good now" smiling at him and going to make breakfast.

Passing a plate of eggs bacon and toast to Jug when I walk back into the room. Placing my down and going to grab two juices, coming back pacing the juices on table grabbing my plate and sitting on the couch. "You know I'm here for you Jug no matter what...I know we aren't that great of friends but still" "I know and same rules apply" "I get why you hated your birthday you know...I kinda loved it myself as it was the only day Archie would be my friend the day I would have you and him and you guys wouldn't runaway because of who I was hanging out with or avoid me or I would feel pressure not to hang out with you guys it was my normal day" he smiled at me "normal day that's all I ever wanted it to be" nodding as we sit together eating breakfast.