How it all began

Sitting in Pops siping my strawberry milkshake and munching on my curly fries thinking about how the times have change how a year ago I was sitting at this same booth with Jason, Reggie, Alec, James and Bianca laughing and joking around at anything and everything. How I would be parting with them at Brancas famous party that use to happen around this time every year.
~flashback~
The music was loud the alcohol was strong. I was dancing around the balcony with James beside me when arms snaked around my waist, I continue to dance with the person knowing everyone here. Seeing a dash of red out of the corner of my eye when I turn my head looking around, smiling as I only know one person with hair that red and it happens to belong to the man I'm falling for. With the alcohol inside of me I spin around and kissing him hard and passionately. Completely losing control of myself I jump up and straddle his waist kissing his along his jawline. Before I can even comprehend what's happening I feel a soft mattress against my back. Pulling his shirt of his head kissing up and down his chest.

I went home late last night with James by my side. Looking around Pops for the firey red hair that I may or may not have slept with at the party. Part of me feels guilty the other part loved it a little to much to care. Walking over to the booth and sitting in front of the clearly hungover male. Noticing Jughead a few booth away from us and smiling at him when our eyes meet, he immediately looks away. Turning my attention to the red head and looking at him in his rich sunglasses trying to hide that he was clearly hungover "look we already know we like each other...and the alcohol took over last night and you know what happened...look I said I didn't want to be second class to Polly and I still don't last night I don't think of it as a mistake but until you tell Polly it can't happen again" he grabs my hand "I will tell her I promise" smiling at him wrapping my hand around his "we will make this work Har"
~end of flashback~
Smiling at the happy memory of how Jason got together. He did make it work or tried to. He told Polly that he didn't have feelings for her that night which broke her heart, but made her dad extremely happy. Jason and I were together in secret. A week after the break up, she cornered Jason in a classroom claiming she was pregnant with his baby and "that he should leave the hoe and come back to her raise their child together" I quote I remember watching Jason's face change from my place outside the door. He lost it on her told her that he love me and that he didn't think the child was his before storming over to me taking me I. His arms and kissing me in front of her. Causing her to runaway crying.