Part 21: Infinity and A Fight

"I had a lot of fun tonight." I tell Niall as we walk to the lift.

"I had a lot of fun too." Niall smiles at me.

"I didn't know you could dance like that." I say.

"Right back at you." Niall smirks. I laugh. "Would it be wrong if I kissed you right now?"

"No." I shake my head slightly with a smile. Niall presses his lips to mine snaking his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. I think we were both begging no one would be there when the doors opened at our floor. Luckily there wasn't. We pull away and walk down the hall towards the room hand in hand. Louis would lose his crap if he saw us.

"I forgot to give you something." Niall stops us outside our door while digging in his pocket. He pulls out a black box, putting it in his palm. Niall pulls at one side opening the small item. Inside was a silver infinity bangle with DIAMONDS. I let out a small gasp of shock.

"Wow..." I trail off with my eyes wide. "It's beautiful."

"It belongs on someone just as gorgeous if not more." Niall replies clicking it on my wrist. My cheeks go red. I hug him.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me." I mumble into his neck.

"It's alright Al." Niall responds. We stand there in each other's embrace for a few minutes until the door opens. Liam was standing there in sweatpants and a white shirt.

"You better get in here before Louis wakes up." Liam whispers, looking over his shoulder. We nod frantically and step inside. "How was it?"

"Good. This one ate a little more than half a burger." Niall nudges me.

"It's not that amazing." I roll my eyes.

"For you it is." Liam smiles at me. "Go get to bed quick so Louis doesn't catch you." We laugh then run into our room. I pull my flats off, going into the bathroom with a pile of pajamas Niall handed me.

I start with removing all of my make-up. Once that is done I undo the braid in my hair. I put the butterfly necklace into my make-up bag. Being more careful with the bangle Niall gave me, I place it in a little wooden box with jewelry from my mum. God, I missed her.

I strip out of the light blue dress I was wearing. I could breathe again! Hallelujah! I grab the pile of clothes when something falls out and hits the floor. A note was attached to it.

I know this won't help with the nightmares but it might help you try to forget. -Niall

I lift up the note to see a bottle. A BOTTLE OF SCAR REMOVAL CREAM!!! "Thank you!" I shout. He yells back a you're welcome then there is a loud thump making me jump.

"I'm ok!" Niall exclaims. I laugh.

My arms and legs were definitely up first. After getting the cream on that I go for my stomach. That is done and I realize I have a problem. My back had more scars than my arms and stomach combined. S***. I slip on my pajama shorts.  I sigh unclipping my bra. I snatch one of my towels holding it to the front of me. I open the door kind of awkwardly since I had to keep my arms stiff if I wanted the towel to stay on.

"Niall." I whine walking out. His eyes land on me and a smile spreads across his face. "I can't get my back."

"Alright!" Niall chirps as I hand him the bottle. Niall turns me around and sets me on his lap. Ok, I know he was putting the cream on, but he genuinely gave THE best back rubs in the world. I tried my hardest to stay awake but my eyes flutter shut and darkness pulls me in.

=============================================================================

I wake up on my side. I was in bed again. My eyes drift down. Niall changed me, and he would have seen my chest area. That's a little awkward. Oh well! I was in one of Niall's white shirts and I was enjoying it. It almost went past my shorts but not entirely.