Part 35: For Allison

I have a twitter now!!! Follow me at QueenMelanieXO it was one of the only things avalible haha. I'll be linking to updates and just putting up normal tweets, I guess?

My eyes snap open. I was tied to a chair again. I wasn't in a basement anymore. I couldn't tell where I was actually. The room was pitch black.

"Allison." A familiar voice calls out. My eyes widen slightly.

"What are you guys doing here?" I cry.

"He took us." Emma answers.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" I scream, beginning to struggle. Blood runs from my wrists.

"Shut up princess!" I hear Peter snap. I look down at the floor as a lamp comes on.

"Who the h*** are you?!" Matt yells.

"H-he's my d-dad." I slur.

"I said shut up!" Peter shouts, punching me.

"Don't touch her b****!" Emma exclaims.

"QUIET!" Peter shrieks slapping them.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" I scream.

"Maybe it would be better if your little friends were silenced." Peter crouches down to me.

"Don't touch them!" I yell, kneeing him in the balls.

"You shouldn't have done that." Peter grunts. I watch as he pulls out two guns.

"NO!" I begin to struggle again. "NO!" He loads them. "STOP! SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!" I scream at the top of my lungs as my best friends are killed with one bullet to the head.

*Louis' POV*

Today would be the first day I've seen the boys since the day after Allison left. It's been almost two months. I'm worried we're never going to find her. Management had actually made the concert tonight dedicated to Al. I suddenly get an idea. I pull out my phone going on twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Wassup?! Tonight the concert at the London O2 is dedicated to my little girl Allison which as you all know has gone missing. We're going green tonight. Green and only green. Lez do it!!! <3

I run into the building basically tackling the lads. This was the happiest I have been since Christmas.

=============================================================================

We have performed over half of our songs by now. Genuinely the only color in the seats was green. There wasn't anything else. We also were able to get green outfits. That's what I'm talkin' bout. 

"Alright, we've got one more twitter question." Niall tells everyone. The next one pops up on the screen.

"Can you sing Allison's favorite Michael Jackson song?" Liam reads off of it.

"Oh my God." Zayn laughs. "She would walk around the house singing this all the time."

"Oh. Heyyy. I'm gonna make a change. For once in my life." We sing. "It's gonna feel real good. Gonna make a difference, gonna make it right. As I, turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat. This wind is blowing my mind. I see kids in the street. With not enough to eat. Who am I to be blind, pretending not to see their needs? A summer's disregard. A broken bottle top. And a one man's soul. We follow each other in the wind you know. Cause they got no where to go. That's why I want you to know! I'm starting with the man in the mirror! (oh yeah) I'm asking him to change his ways! And no message could have been any clearer! If you wanna make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself, and then make a change."