Part 44: Goodbye Boys

"I'm going to kill you in your sleep." I groan as Niall carries me up the stairs of his house bridal style.

"You can't threaten to kill me in my own home. Maybe when we're back in England." Niall chuckles.

"So now I can't say I'm gonna kill you AND I have to look into your eyes when you are trying to convince me about something?" My eyes widen. "D*mn."

"And people say we hate each other." Niall scoffs, lying me down in a bed which I am assuming is his. I laugh. "I'll get you some stuff for your head." Niall skips out of the room. I haul myself off the bed and snatch a set of clothes from my suitcase. I close the door while pulling off my sneakers.

Niall Horan was the one. I know that I haven't dated anyone but him, but I don't think I could ever date someone else. As long as he continues to feel the way that I do and everything goes smoothly I think I might have a future with him.

*Niall's POV*

"I got some stuff for-" I walk into my old room to see Allison looking at herself in the mirror in nothing but her bra and underwear. I immediately close the door behind me. She doesn't seem to notice or even care that I am there.

Bruises covered her. Scratches, burns, scars, f*ck, she looked horrible. I felt so bad for her. Tears were trickling down her cheeks as she examined herself. I couldn't even begin to explain the look in her eyes. She turns around to face me.

"Hi." Al mumbles, swiping away tears. I toss the medicine on the bed, walk over, and hug her.

The word to express how I was feeling for her was gutted. I hated it when she was like this. Every time I saw a bruise on her I became more disgusted with the man who did it. It sucked watching her sad.

Ali deserves a normal life and she's convinced she will never have one. She gets really happy then comes tumbling down because of the s*it life she's had. No one should go through anything like this and it makes me feel like rubbish that it's my girlfriend. I want to help her in every way of the word but knowing I can't do anything is a horrible feeling. I had to find a way to make everything better.

=============================================================================

*Allison's POV*

The time in Ireland was amazing. Niall's family is so sweet. I even got to meet his nephew. He was adorable! In his town everybody knows everybody and it was so cute to watch Niall talk to everyone he saw when we were walking around.

The boys are leaving tomorrow morning. I dread the time where they have to leave. Niall and I are currently sitting on a couch in a pod of the London Eye. I just wanted to be with them all forever.

"I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow." I say, nuzzling deeper into Niall's side.

"I know." Niall pouts. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay here and be with you but I also want to go do shows."

"The girls and I will be coming out as much as we can. I wish I didn't have school, otherwise I would come along." I sigh.

"Yeah." Niall nods. "Why was school created?!" I laugh.

"Until you leave, I'm not letting you go." I mutter while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'm ok with that." Niall smiles brightly. "Can I give you something?"

"Course." I answer. I shift over so he can reach into his pocket. He pulls out a small velvet neon orange box. Inside was a silver band with a diamond heart on it. It was a promise ring. Holy s*it! We haven't even been together a year and this is my chance to promise my life to him. Of course I had to say yes. This boy meant the world to me.