Epilogue 1

IN LATE SEPTEMBER OR EARLY OCTOBER OF 2016 AT A GIANT REUINION OF ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS' FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AND SIMON AND PAUL ECT. ON ALLISON AND NIALL'S SECOND ANNIVERSARY

"Come here, would ya?" Niall smiles brightly at me, tugging on my wrist.

"Fine." I huff. I let him drag me onto the mini stage He shoves me into a chair, nicely though. Niall pulls a guitar over his head. Oh God, he was going to sing to me, again. And this time in front of people! He starts playing.

"Ooo. Ooo. Yeah. Ok, maybe I'm shy, but usually I speak my mind. But by your side, I'm tongue tied." Niall sings.

*Niall's POV*

My heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't believe I was doing this. And we weren't even alone! This was in front of almost everyone I know in my life! I talked and asked Louis about it a month ago and everyone helped shop for it two weeks ago while Allison was at school but I was nervous as h***!

(comment what you think Niall is doing even though it is as obvious as f***)

"Sweaty palms, I turn red, you think I have no confidence. But I do, just not with you." I continue. "Now, I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say. Yeah. So forgive me, if I'm doing this all wrong. I'm trying my best in this song. To tell you, what can I do? I'm stuck on you. I'm hoping, you feel what I do. Cause I told, mum about you. I told her, what can I do? I'm stuck on you. And like the night sticks to the moon. Girl...I'm stuck on you."

Both of our chests were heaving up and down. Allison was crying as I serenate her in front of EVERYONE with a song I've been writing for the past two years, finally able to get the words right. I was just as freaked out as her if not more. But she doesn't know why I'm doing this.

"Ooo. Ooo. Yeah. Look at me, perfectionist. Yeah, I'm a workaholic. I'm on my phone, I feel at home. I don't like rules, but I make my bed. Floss to keep my teeth perfect. Yeah, it's true. I got issues." I sing, earning a small laugh from Ali. "So, I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say. Yeah. So forgive me, if I'm doing this all wrong. I'm trying my best in this song. To tell you, what can I do? I'm stuck on you. I'm hoping, you feel what I do. Cause I told, mum about you. I told her, what can I do? I'm stuck on you. And like the night sticks to the moon. Girl...I'm stuck on you."

My sweating hands continue playing the guitar. I could tell my face was as red as her's was. I was freaking out so much. I have no idea how I can do this when I can barely get two words out unless she starts talking first.

"Ooo. Ooo. Yeah. I'm stuck on you." I finish the song, causing my heart to beat faster. Applause enters my ears. Lux and Theo were throwing balls at us from the ball pit but I couldn't care less.

Oh. 

My.

God.

"A-Allison." I slur, taking off the guitar. A random hand takes it right before I drop it.

"Yeah?" Al cries.

My hand moves to my back pocket. Thank God it was still there. It cost a fortune but that wasn't what I was worried about, anything for Allison was worth the world. I don't take it out just yet.

Somehow one of my shaking knees is able to drop to the ground. I almost fall over from how unbalanced I was. Allison begins to cry harder as she realizes what I am doing. I grip the small black velvet box in my hand tightly so it doesn't slip my sweaty hand.

"Allison Lauren Tomlinson..." I trail off, finding a small ounce confidence in me to look her straight in the eye. "I love you more than anything I could ever see or touch. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with you now, than lose you later. Will you marry me?"

"Yes." Al chokes out. I slide the ring on her finger, take both of her hands, lift her to her feet, and press my lips to hers.

*Allison's POV*

I was going to get married to Niall Horan.

...

...

WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

There's the first epiloge. How cute! I know I shouldn't fangirl over my own fan fiction, but when it comes to the boys and their real or fake relationships I go insane. Vote if you are the same! ;) Have a good day! Or night! Or whatever time it is for you!

-Melanie XOXOXOXOXO