Part 4

Aquarius is a stubborn one, and a hard one to fight for.

Aquarius women are positive thinkers.

Aquarius view of love is rather liberal; they gravitate toward a free relationship, a relationship free of jealousy.

Aquarius: Your detached mood may have your someone special wonder if you have any feelings for them at all. Smooth this over.

Aquarius enjoy having a good time, but when they get tired, so does their mood.

Aquarius never goes down without a fight.

Aquarius do not trust easily.

An Aquarius is one who is able to mix with a variety of personalities and still be themselves.

An Aquarius can sense the bitterness in someone.

Aquarius woman, she is unbelievably tender, ambitious and very freaky...

An Aquarius puts in effort to make their first ANYTHING very special.

Aquarius are naturally attractive and naturally flirty. ...

An Aquarius takes feedback most of the time even though they are stubborn.

When an Aquarius woman really loves you, she will overlook anything wrong you do to her, just so she can be with the one she loves.

Aquarius women think they can do anything a man can.

If an Aquarius is really and truly in love with you, they will never lie to you.

An Aquarius is very sensitive whether they show it or not. They may become silent if you offend them.

Aquarius admires the freedom they get. If you are their lover, they will love you more if you provide freedom.

How to Capture an Aquarius: Give them something to ponder over and they will be happy.

An Aquarius can never fully get over someone or something. A little bit of their heart will always remain devoted to that or them.

The intellect of Aquarius is simply outstanding!

Once an Aquarius chooses a path, you are unlikely to steer them away from it.

An Aquarius Flaws in a relationship: They can be full of complexities one minute they can be hot,and the next cold about how they feel.