Aquarius Woman x Taurus Man

The Aquarius woman is emotionally aloof, and insists upon freedom at all costs. The Taurus man is loving and romantic but extremely possessive of those he loves. When these two lovers get together, romance may struggle to get off the ground, let alone to endure for a lifetime. For the Aquarius woman and Taurus man, compatibility is a very hard won thing, if it's ever won at all.

The problem is that the two partners are so very different from one another. They want different things in life, and they approach life in different ways. They handle emotions differently, they handle families differently, they handle money differently. They're unlikely to agree on a great deal – which is fine as friends, because then they can enjoy a healthy debate. In a love relationship, however, constant niggling differences over every little decision will quickly kill off any affection. Aquarius woman and Taurus man compatibility will depend upon one sign bending significantly to accommodate the other – and since both are fixed signs, the likelihood of that happening is slim.

Fundamentally, the Taurus man is seeking a stable and comfortable life with a lifelong partner. The Aquarius woman is seeking... well, she's not quite sure what she's seeking, but a conventional relationship is rarely it. She is eccentric in her own way, unconventional and insistent upon her own rules and her own moral sense. Because the Aquarius woman keeps her emotions at arm's length, she's also not necessarily the most faithful of partners, which will drive the Taurus man to distraction. For the Aquarius woman and Taurus man, compatibility will have to come with a very open mind, and the Taurus guy is not renowned for this.

The Aquarius woman is a highly independent soul and she simply will not adapt well to the traditional, conservative expectations of her Taurus partner. The Taurus man doesn't like to upset the applecart, and will disapprove of or even fear his Aquarius woman's unpredictable streak – he never knows what she's going to do next and that scares him rather than excites him. The Aquarius woman, meanwhile, will feel stifled and suffocated by her Taurus man's lifestyle and routines. She has no room to fly. Aquarius woman and Taurus man compatibility will in time become dominated by the struggle between conventionality and unconventionality.

When the relationship is going well, which it can do if both partners are smitten with each other, then these two can figure out their differences. Awkwardly, and usually involving constant re-negotiations, but it can be done. Aquarius woman and Taurus man compatibility work best when both partners are open and upfront about what they can offer, what they want from their partner, and what they will absolutely refuse to agree to.

Over time, however, this couple will likely irritate each other just that little bit too much. It will be the Aquarius woman who breaks free of the relationship if either partner does. She, in her naïve way, will hope that she can remain friends with her Taurus guy – after all, she does love him. Just not in that way. The Taurus man, however, will be heartbroken by his inability to tame this wild creature, and he may take a long time to recover. Remaining friends is not on his agenda, because his jealousy just wouldn't permit it. Once Aquarius woman Taurus man compatibility breaks down, it's over for good.

Aquarius Woman and Taurus Man Compatibility

Both Aquarius and Taurus are fixed signs so there is a lot of loyalty and staying power. Taurus brings out the more conservative side of Aquarius which in ancient astrology was ruled by the arch-reactive planet Saturn. The attraction is one of substance and brilliance. Opposites attract. Taurus sees in Aquarius a reason to live. Aquarius sees in Taurus a grounding foundation, a safe place to hang out. After all, it gets trippy being out there in the cosmos all the time.

These two speak different languages than the rest of us but are fiercely loyal to one another based largely on how safe Taurus makes Aquarius feel. Aquarians can feel very exposed because they don't naturally focus on the day-to-day concerns in life. Aquarius, on the other hand, keeps Taurus from getting too stuck in the mud, as her mantra is always, "Look! Look up at the stars!" When they learn to work together as a team they make the maximum amount of realistic progress possible. That's no small claim to fame. Aquarius may have very brilliant insight into what Taurus wants to accomplish. Bess Truman may well have been the reason Harry is so highly regarded. Aquarians always know how to build networks to accomplish what would be impossibly hard alone, the Taurus way.

How to Attract a Taurus Man as an Aquarian Woman

You probably have to make it happen because you're looking in two different directions. He's looking down at the ground and you're looking up at the sky. You have to connect the dots for him, like notice his rut, I mean path, and plant yourself in front of him regularly until you become part of his known universe.

How to Attract an Aquarius Woman as a Taurus Man

Let's begin by admitting that, where courtship is concerned, you like the woman to do the heavy lifting. Isn't that precisely why you're attracted to this supercompetent Wonder Woman who knows what she wants and how to get it? You're the perfect match. She's as bold as you are shy. In fact you're probably answering her ad on match.com in another window while browsing the astrology sites. Aquarians love the internet so you've found the perfect way to meet and likely the perfect partner. With her, if she likes you, she'll do it all. What you need to do is just hit the ball back over the net. Be your sure, steady, tortoise-wins-the-race, reliable self. That's what she's looking for in a man. She can handle all the rest herself. What a relief. One hint that's important, though. Don't be too frugal on your dates. You've got to contribute some energy, too, and it works for you to contribute energy in the form of money.

Degree of Romance

Neither sign is particularly interested in or impressed by romance. She expects you to protect her but otherwise it's more likely to be "business as usual", as you tend to create a down-to-earth, practical working arrangement for getting things done. That's what you each value.

Degree of Passion

Aquarius' detachment brings out Taurus' lustful nature. Taurus grounds Aquarius' fantasies.

Degree of Friendship

These two can be faithful and committed friends. Especially for a shared vision, Aquarius provides the inspiration. Taurus provides the perspiration. They communicate very well together which helps keep the bond of friendship working naturally in their favor.

Degree of Marriage

These two make a very positive marriage because they are both likely to share somewhat conservative values and are willing to work hard for what they want. One of the most reliable partnerships, neither is inclined to be very restless or to look outside the marriage for unfulfilled needs. Their expectations about marriage tend to be very realistic which is a big plus.

Progression of Relationship

Taurus is quite predictable about progressing the relationship and Aquarius likes to follow the rules as well. Aquarius will make it happen